Author Topic: College Protesters Chant ‘I Love Black Criminals’  (Read 649 times)

rangerrebew

College Protesters Chant ‘I Love Black Criminals’
« on: November 17, 2015, 07:16:46 pm »
College Protesters Chant ‘I Love Black Criminals’

Brian Anderson
November 16, 2015

So this happened. There was a protest at Columbia University in New York last Thursday to show solidarity with black students at the University of Missouri and Yale who are upset over fictional institutionalized racism. Among other things, the angry Columbia students accused people playing Frisbee of having white privilege and chanted, “I love black criminals.”

The New York Post reports that organizers put together the rally to support people of color who are “marginalized and threatened.” There was also apparently a strict dress code: wear all-black or else:

“There’s been a campaign of intimidation, where students are going dorm to dorm, floor to floor and asking students to go back to their dorms and put on black if they’re not wearing black. My daughter told me people are uneasy and fearful,” she added. “Her personal politics are left-wing and she shares their sympathies, but she doesn’t like to feel that she can’t wear blue if she wants to wear blue,” said one college parent.

And from there it went even crazier:

Hundreds of Columbia students gathered at the South Lawn Thursday, and some speakers heckled bystanders who did not participate.

“Look at those guys playing Frisbee — that is the definition of privilege,” said one speaker.

The students stopped playing Frisbee and left the area.

Yes, Frisbee truly is the sport of kings. Anyone who can afford a couple of dollars for a plastic disk must certainly come from a well-to-do family that made its money off of slavery.

Another student wearing a T-shirt with the words “Kill White Supremacy” called Columbia a “white supremacist institution.”

Barack Obama graduated from Columbia in 1983 with a BA in political science. That white supremacist bastard!

She led the crowd in a progression of chants including “I love black people,” “I love all black people” and “I love queer black people,” before adding “I love black criminals” and “I love black people who steal.”

It’s nice to have heroes. I wonder if this protester loves black criminals when they rape and kill other black people. Or if her love of black people who steal extends to black people who steal from her. I think it’s funny that she lists the different types of blacks as bleep, criminals, and thieves. Don’t black people have something else to offer besides those 3 things?

“Raise your hand if you’re a little bit uncomfortable,” she said as a smattering of hands went up.

“It’s okay if you’re uncomfortable right now. This university was built on stolen land on the backs of my ancestors — and that is uncomfortable.”

See, I told you those white privileged Frisbee players were descendents of slave owners. How dare they throw a plastic “white supremacy disk” on land that was stolen from American Indians and developed by slave labor.

The greatest thing about this rally was, these students weren’t even protesting anything specific. They were just protesting to protest. It was outrage for the sake of being outraged. At least Al Sharpton makes some shit up before he goes off on a racism tangent. These Columbia protesters were just being lazy.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/college-protesters-chant-i-love-black-criminals
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 07:17:23 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Relic

Re: College Protesters Chant ‘I Love Black Criminals’
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2015, 07:29:21 pm »
By default, I hate anyone associated with #blacklivesmatter.

Offline Millee

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2015, 07:36:59 pm »
People need to leave these schools in droves. 

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2015, 08:09:49 pm »
I have said this all along, #blacklivesmatter is all about black people assaulting, looting, raping, mugging, stealing from,and killing whites by leeching off past oppressions as their own for justification. That's it. Their little protest rants make that quite clear.

On the upside, if this keeps up it may drive alot of kids to the right, and even better, financially cripple some of these universities to the point of extinction or doing some thing about it. Then it's gets interesting.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 08:10:21 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.