Author Topic: WATCH: The Anti-Migrant Video Going Viral Across Europe  (Read 1265 times)

Offline mrclose

WATCH: The Anti-Migrant Video Going Viral Across Europe
« on: November 16, 2015, 06:04:10 am »

All I can say is:  "With the Kenyan's help .. we're next"!

‘With Open Gates: The forced collective suicide of European nations’, a slick, hard-hitting film about the European migrant crisis is going viral in Europe, already watched at least a million times.

Although the 19-minute film may feel like a dispatch from the future, it is cut entirely from recent news reports, police camera footage, and interviews.

Kicking off with scenes of a modern car ferry disgorging thousands of illegals into Greece, the film then cuts to dozens of aerial shots of columns of migrants marching north into Europe.

The film then changed to the harrowing testimony of one young Greek woman who was unable to hide her horror and despair at the scale of the migrant crisis sweeping over her home island of Lesbos.

Just six miles from the Turkish coast, the island was subjected to migrant riots in September as newcomers turned on their hosts for not moving them to mainland Europe fast enough.

As Breitbart London reported at the time, the tearful woman tells a news crew: “We are in danger, every day, every minute. We need someone to protect us. They come into our houses. I want to go to work, but I can’t. Our children want to go to school, but they can’t. They have stolen our lives!”.

Also featured is American presidential hopeful Donald Trump, who gives his opinion on the migrant crisis: “I’ve been watching this migration, and I’ve seen the people.

“I mean, these are men. They are mostly men, and they are strong men… they look like prime time solders. Look, Europe is going to have to handle, but they are going to have riots in Germany.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/11/watch-anti-migrant-video-going-viral-across-europe/

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Paladin

Re: WATCH: The Anti-Migrant Video Going Viral Across Europe
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2015, 06:27:30 am »
That is one heck of a video, Mr Close. Thanks for adding.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline mrclose

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2015, 07:26:47 am »
That is one heck of a video, Mr Close. Thanks for adding.

You are quite welcome.

Just call me MC! :silly:
~ Self

Offline famousdayandyear

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2015, 07:28:55 am »
You are quite welcome.

Just call me MC! :silly:

Hey, Mr C.  How you doin?  Thx for the link.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2015, 12:06:47 pm »

Game on, Americans. How will you play it?  For the survival of your culture, your way of life, your safety in the civilized part of the world? Or, will you allow yourself to be used as a pawn in the nihilistic politically correct global establishment which welcomes it's own annihilation?

These events in Europe, coming soon to your town, have me very worried about my grandchildren's future.

Offline mrclose

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2015, 10:36:39 pm »
Hey, Mr C.  How you doin?  Thx for the link.

I'm doing just fine famous.

UR welcome.
~ Self

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2015, 11:56:45 pm »
Game on, Americans. How will you play it?  For the survival of your culture, your way of life, your safety in the civilized part of the world? Or, will you allow yourself to be used as a pawn in the nihilistic politically correct global establishment which welcomes it's own annihilation?

These events in Europe, coming soon to your town, have me very worried about my grandchildren's future.

Worth repeating and often!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2015, 12:29:36 am »

Well said! I couldn't agree more!  :patriot:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien