Author Topic: Democrats going to the mat over taking in tens of thousands of Syrian refugees... By Thomas Lifson  (Read 249 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/11/democrats_going_to_the_mats_over_taking_in_tens_of_thousands_of_syrian_refugees.html

November 16, 2015
Democrats going to the mat over taking in tens of thousands of Syrian refugees
By Thomas Lifson

Is it time to put the Democrats – the three presidential candidates plus the Obama administration – on suicide watch? For some reason, all of them agree that the United States must take in tens of thousands of so-called refugees from Syria, even as it is clear that at least one of the Paris attackers came from the group.

It is inconceivable to me that anything close to a majority of American voters wants to put ourselves at risk from ISIS infiltrators in the name of compassion for draft age males streaming into Europe from ISISland. Yet at Saturday night’s truncated Democrat presidential debate, all three candidates supported continued acceptance of “refugees” (or invaders and colonizers, as Carol Brown terms them).  Dara Lind of Vox notes that Martin O’Malley and Hillary Clinton agree that 65,000 is the right number for starters:

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Have they FINALLY jumped the shark? 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien