Author Topic: Putin Laughs Off Obama At G20 Summit: “He’s A Child…He’s A Child.”  (Read 1658 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://dcwhispers.com/putin-laughs-off-obama-at-g20-summit-hes-a-child-hes-a-child/

Putin Laughs Off Obama At G20 Summit: “He’s A Child…He’s A Child.”
Posted on November 15, 2015 by DCWhispers   

The Obama White House is said to have reached out to Putin staffers wanting to have a quick sit-down moment just prior to the beginning of the G20 Summit hosted this week by Muslim Brotherhood advocate and Turkish Dictator President, Recep Tayyip Erdogan. It was a blatant attempt at a photo-op said to have been suggested and strongly pushed for by longtime Senior White House Adviser, Valerie Jarrett.

Regardless of personal views world leaders might have of his tactics, Russia’s Putin is now seen as the single most influential player in the war on Islamic terror and the Obama White House was desperate to try make itself appear equally worthy of the fear and respect the world has for Putin’s determination to wipe ISIS off the face of the planet.

The result was this photo being aggressively pushed for widespread publication by the Obama White House.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sinkspur

Well, Putin's a goddamned gangster, so who gives a rat's ass what he thinks?  I have no respect for Obama, but I have no use for a murdering thug who ridicules the leader of our country.

Also, this "DC Whispers" source is another Brietbart, and is frequently wrong.  So, as I suspect, someone is doing some wishful thinking.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Lando Lincoln

You are right with all your comments here, sink. Sad though, I find the report plausible.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline sinkspur

Yeah, right. Then how about you knock off the profanity, the belligerent attitude, the insults, and the personal attacks. Then we will discuss mutual common courtesy.

None of that is directed at you. 
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 01:43:10 pm by mystery-ak »

Offline Paladin

This is how it is being spun:

"US President Barack Obama and Vladimir Putin of Russia agreed Sunday on the first steps towards peace in Syria, as the Paris attacks jolted world leaders into a crackdown on foreign fighters.

The horror of the attacks in Paris shook leaders at a summit in Turkey, adding a new urgency to their search for a solution to the four-year war in Syria that has enabled the rise of Islamic State jihadists.

Putting aside important differences, Obama and Putin met over a coffee table on the sidelines of the Group of 20 summit in the resort of Antalya to align their positions on Syria after the Paris assaults, which killed at least 129 people and were claimed by IS.

"The conversation lasted approximately 35 minutes and centred around ongoing efforts to resolve the conflict in Syria, an imperative made all the more urgent by the horrifying terrorist attacks in Paris," a US official said.

Obama and Putin agreed on the need for United Nations talks, a ceasefire and a transition government in Syria, the US official said, echoing a plan for Syria already forged by diplomats at talks in Vienna the previous day.

The Kremlin said "divergences" remained on tactics even if they shared the same goal against Islamic State.

It was the two presidents' first meeting since Russia in September launched an air campaign in Syria which the Kremlin insists is aimed against IS jihadists. The West however suspects Moscow's true aim is to target opponents of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

In images captured on Turkish public television, Putin and Obama were seen hunching towards each other as they held animated talks, in stark contrast to the frigid body language that marked previous meetings."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/obama-putin-strike-chord-on-syria-as-leaders-vow-to-quell-terror/ar-BBn26CR

That's from MSN based on a report from international news agency Agence des Feuilles Politiques (AFP).
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
You're annoying. I"m going to put you on ignore.

good idea..both of you do it..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I've resisted putting sinkspur on ignore (as I did with the now-gone Godzilla previously).
Every once in a while he/she does post something I can endorse.
But it's only "once in a while", heh!

By the way (and this is posted directly to sinkspur), I would put more (MUCH more) faith in Vladimir Putin as a defender of my white/Christian/Western beliefs against islam, than I would in barack obama.

So there!

Offline sinkspur

I've resisted putting sinkspur on ignore (as I did with the now-gone Godzilla previously).
Every once in a while he/she does post something I can endorse.
But it's only "once in a while", heh!

By the way (and this is posted directly to sinkspur), I would put more (MUCH more) faith in Vladimir Putin as a defender of my white/Christian/Western beliefs against islam, than I would in barack obama.

So there!

So Putin is a defender of your "white" beliefs.  I had no idea you were a supremacist.

Are you proud of that?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
sinkspur wrote above:
"Are you proud of that?"

Why, yes, I am.
Who was it who created what we now call "Western Civilization?"

You have no pride?
If that's the case, I suggest you go join the "black lives matta" folks post haste.

Addendum:
"Supremicism" don't have much to do with it.
I would prefer "merit".
One hundred years from now, it's the Asians who will most likely be in the "supreme" position to influence the future of the world...
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 04:19:16 am by Fishrrman »