Author Topic: Women Cops Want Unequal Standards Because “Equality” And Other Such Monumental Crap  (Read 245 times)

rangerrebew

Women Cops Want Unequal Standards Because “Equality” And Other Such Monumental Crap

V. Saxena
November 13, 2015

Twelve Colorado Springs women who want to decorate their cake, eat their cake AND have their cake won a lawsuit last week against the city on the basis that a “one test fits all” physical fitness exam for police officers discriminated against them.

Downtrend homeboy Robert Gehl explains via The Federalist Papers Project:

… [A]lmost 40 percent of the female force over the age of 40 failed the annual exam and were placed on desk duty until they passed. [Twelve] of the old, physically unqualified women who failed filed a discrimination lawsuit and U.S. District Court Judge Richard Match ordered the demands be met.

As a result, these 12 policewomen — who failed the exam — will be back on the street in uniform.

Furthermore, according to The Gazette (Cedar Rapids), other “officers will not be required to take a physical fitness test this year” as well.

So a fair, impartial and equal test got nixed because “equality” … what is it actually good for? Absolutely nothing!

Good news remains, though. According to local station KCNC, the suit now moves to federal court, where local police chief Pete Carey hopes common-sense prevails.

“I very firmly stand behind physical fitness tests for our officers,” he said. “I think what I’m asking them to do is fair and my hope is a federal judge also agrees with this.”

I completely agree, though many brainwashed liberal morons across the country clearly do not.

Take for instance New York City Fire Department Commissioner Daniel Nigro, who earlier this month let a female candidate who failed nearly all her tests graduate (H/T New York Post):

Choeurlyne Doirin-Holder, 39, never achieved a passing score of 17 minutes and 50 seconds on the Functional Skills Test, a course of job-related tasks in full gear such as stretching hoses and dragging dummies, according to an FDNY source familiar with the training. She did not come in under 24 minutes in practice tests.

Doirin-Holder also failed to run the required 1.5 miles in 12 minutes or less — even after the running course was slashed by an estimated quarter-mile, the source said, alleging that the start and finish lines were moved to shorten the run.

She completed the abbreviated run in 12:06, the source said.

As someone who spends at least 12.5 hours per week engaging in physical training of some type or another — walking, bench-pressing, deadlifting, you name it — I just want to go on the record and say that every single one of these people disgust me and should, ideally, disgust so-called feminists as well.

Equality means equal standards for everybody, meaning you cannot demand special treatment just because of your gender. Anyone who claims otherwise is, well, simply full of it!

http://downtrend.com/vsaxena/women-want-unequal-standards
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 12:06:30 pm by rangerrebew »