Author Topic: Geraldo breaks down on-air finding out daughter was in Paris stadium; his emotional message to POTUS  (Read 499 times)

rangerrebew

Geraldo breaks down on-air finding out daughter was in Paris stadium; his emotional message to POTUS
November 14, 2015 | Carmine Sabia | 0 Comments |

A visibly shaken Geraldo Rivera lived every parent’s worst nightmare live on the air as the Paris terrorist attacks unfolded.

As Fox News’ Shepard Smith was reporting on the terror attacks Rivera explained that his daughter Simone was at the stadium where explosions were heard as the attacks began.

“She was at the soccer game with her best friend,” he said. “My daughter Simone told me she heard the three explosions near halftime.”

He described the chaotic scene his daughter witnessed.

“People ran one way, my daughter Simone and her friend, there were four of them in the party, started going in the other and then the saw the crowd, another crowd, pouring from another exit,” he said. “It was chaos.”

His daughter appeared later in the night to describe her harrowing experience.

Listen to both segments below.

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/11/14/geraldo-breaks-down-on-air-finding-out-daughter-was-in-paris-stadium-his-emotional-message-to-potus-273629#ixzz3rT1IyGZn

rangerrebew

What was he worried about?  He supports terrorism and the leftists who perpetrate it but I guess that isn't true  when it might affect him.  I think he would have gotten a better response from the president of Mejico than Obama. :tongue2:

Offline aligncare

Geraldo Rivera: Liberal. Mugged by reality.

Offline musiclady

Not defending liberalism here, but Geraldo isn't a wacko when it comes to terrorism.  He's nuts about some of the other aspects of liberalism, but his war experience has mellowed him when it comes to Islamic terror.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Not defending liberalism here, but Geraldo isn't a wacko when it comes to terrorism.  He's nuts about some of the other aspects of liberalism, but his war experience has mellowed him when it comes to Islamic terror.

Gerry Rivers, AKA Geraldo Rivera, is an idiot and always has been!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 03:18:01 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

Gerry Rivers, AKA Geraldo Rivera, is and idiot and always has been!

No argument there.   ^-^
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Relic

What was he worried about?  He supports terrorism and the leftists who perpetrate it but I guess that isn't true  when it might affect him.  I think he would have gotten a better response from the president of Mejico than Obama. :tongue2:

Yeah Jerry, the things you support are coming around to affect you! I'm glad your daughter is safe, but you're still a POS.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Maybe he'll develop a more lucid approach to the 2nd Amendment and the right of self-protection and defense.

NOT!! 
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 03:36:26 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline GourmetDan

Yeah Jerry, the things you support are coming around to affect you! I'm glad your daughter is safe, but you're still a POS.

Yep... he narrows the focus to ISIS instead of the real problem of moslems in general and squeals for Spanky to do something when Spanky is on the side of the jihadis...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan