Author Topic: Explosion, shootout reported in Paris  (Read 11854 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: Explosion, shootout reported in Paris
« Reply #375 on: November 15, 2015, 08:04:52 pm »
The minute they arrive (if they haven't already), I will be sure to be armed whenever I visit.

I have long been the holder of a CHL but very rarely actually carried. That's all changed now as I will no longer go into public gatherings without my trusty little side arm at hand.

Complete side note but thank you both for those. They actually gave me a smile of relief.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #376 on: November 15, 2015, 08:07:29 pm »
Complete side note but thank you both for those. They actually gave me a smile of relief.

You are quite welcome my brother! One must live with the realities of the time in which he is living.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #377 on: November 16, 2015, 12:36:54 am »
This is one of the most frightening posts I've read in a long time.  Frightening because it's true--and the younger generation, in particular, is truly clueless on this.  I fear for them.

Won't be long you won't fear 'for' them... you will simply fear them...

Dartmouth Protesters Assault Students While Screaming Racial Threats

"“bleep you, you filthy white bleep!” “bleep you and your comfort!” “bleep you, you racist shit!” they reportedly yelled."

« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 12:40:40 am by GourmetDan »
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #378 on: November 16, 2015, 01:04:44 am »
I have long been the holder of a CHL but very rarely actually carried. That's all changed now as I will no longer go into public gatherings without my trusty little side arm at hand.

Me too, Bigun.