Author Topic: Here Is The Police Report From The Mizzou Poop Swastika Incident  (Read 470 times)

rangerrebew

Here Is The Police Report From The Mizzou Poop Swastika Incident
« on: November 12, 2015, 10:42:19 am »
BRAVE NEW SCHOOLS
Mizzou fraud fest: KKK alerts, poo-swastika tales implode
'I'm sorry about the misinformation that I have shared'
Published: 10 hours ago

The world now knows why University of Missouri activists needed “muscle” to remove inquisitive reporters from their “safe space” on Monday: Their leaders love to run with unsubstantiated rumors.

Concerned Student 1950, which helped bring down the university system’s president Timothy Wolfe, has not fared well since its protest victory. Media professor Melissa Click has resigned her courtesy appointment after threatening school photographers, Student Body President Payton Head had to apologize for a false Ku Klux Klan sighting and there appears to be no evidence a “feces swastika” was smeared in a campus dormitory bathroom.

The group’s name, Concerned Student 1950, stands for the year the university enrolled its first black student.

“I’m sorry about the misinformation that I have shared through social media. In a state of alarm, I was concerned for all students of the University of Missouri and wanted to ensure that everyone was safe. I received and shared information from multiple incorrect sources, which I deeply regret,” Head wrote on Facebook Tuesday. He told students earlier in the day to stay away from windows as he worked with police and the National Guard to deal with a KKK sighting.

What do YOU think? Is the University of Missouri uproar based on a hoax? Sound off in today’s WND poll

The false emergency wasn’t exposed before the Twitter hashtag #PrayForMizzzou gained traction.

“Again, please be safe. Call 911, travel in groups, and please try to stay indoors,” Concerned Student 1950 tweeted Tuesday.

“Seriously the #SJW #PrayForMizzou people are reporting gunshots, crime and a giant KKK meeting on campus. But zero pics or vids [sic],” conservative commentator Stephen Crowder tweeted Monday in regard to ongoing rumors.

Talk-radio host Rush Limbaugh apologized to his listeners for not predicting such fabrications.

“Look at all of the made-up – totally made-up – stories that not a shred of it is true on college campus,” Limbaugh said. “Honestly, folks, I am a little embarrassed that I did not voice my suspicions that this wasn’t real. I just didn’t have the confidence to do it, I will admit it. This is a great lesson on how seductive standard, everyday media reporting is. Look, I’m not alone. Everybody bought into it.”

In “Scam: How the Black Leadership Exploits Black America,” Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson – a true black leader whom many affectionately call “the other Jesse” – shows how the civil rights establishment has made a lucrative career out of keeping racial strife alive in America.

Limbaugh then pointed out how the movement, which uses “white privilege” as one of its primary drivers, is led by graduate student whose father is a multi-millionaire.

Jonathan Butler went on a week-long hunger strike until Wolfe resigned. His protest was trumpeted by the university’s football team, which vowed not to play until Wolfe stepped down.

“Butler’s father is Eric L. Butler, executive vice president for sales and marketing for the Union Pacific Railroad. His 2014 compensation was $8.4 million, according to regulatory filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission,” the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported Wednesday.

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2015/11/Jonathan-Butler.jpg
Jonathan Butler

Jonathan Butler

Perhaps the most egregious claim by students at the University of Missouri involves a story of a swastika made out of human waste. The symbol was allegedly written in a dormitory bathroom Oct. 24. Reporting by the Federalist on Monday indicates there is no evidence such an event ever happened.

Billy Donley, president of Mizzou’s Residence Halls Association, said he did not witness the event. Instead, he read about it “via a flyer posted on the walls,” the website reported.

Donaley would not speak to the Federalist for its story, but two other RHA staffers did. Neither of them said they witnessed the swastika made of human waste. One staffer did not know of any photographic evidence of the alleged incident.

Like the reporting you see here? Sign up for free news alerts from WND.com, America’s independent news network.

The website also called the University of Missouri Police Department, which investigated claim. Again, no evidence was provided.

Concerned Student 1950 also failed to provided photographic or documentary evidence of the swastika.

The only swastika image the Federalist was able to find related to activists’ claims was traced back to a Reddit thread from November 2014 – over one year prior to the alleged UM incident.

“Did the incident happen as reported, or did two university administrators resign over protests that were sparked by a hoax? And if the incident did happen as reported, a proposition for which no publicly available evidence currently exists, how did university administrators and law enforcement authorities confirm that the vandalism was driven by racial animosity, as opposed to being promulgated as a public relations stunt meant to tar the university for failing to provide an environment free of racist invective?” reporter Sean Davis asked.

The website has requested any and all records relating to the alleged vandalism in accordance with Missouri’s broad public records laws.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/11/mizzou-fraud-fest-kkk-alerts-poo-swastika-tales-implode/#aBVApHodCpoxMrDj.99

rangerrebew

Re: Here Is The Police Report From The Mizzou Poop Swastika Incident
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2015, 11:07:30 am »
Here Is The Police Report From The Mizzou Poop Swastika Incident

Posted By Chuck Ross On 6:27 PM 11/11/2015 In | No Comments

Many questions remain about a swastika scrawled in feces in a bathroom at a residence hall on the University of Missouri last month. But a police report obtained by The Daily Caller on Wednesday does show that a university police officer did observe the scrawling.

The so-called poop swastika has been the subject of intense speculation in recent days. University police and other school officials and staffers have declined to provide any information on who observed the scrawling, whether police saw it and whether it was photographed.

The swastika, which was found in a bathroom at Gateway Hall on Oct. 24, fed outrage that led to the resignation of university president Tim Wolfe on Monday.

Activists with the group Concerned Students 1950 claimed that Wolfe had not done enough to respond to several recent incidents of alleged racial bias against black students. Student body president Payton Head, who is black, wrote on Facebook in September that a group of white men had yelled racial epithets at him from the back of a pickup truck off campus.

Anger built over the next several weeks, and Concerned Students 1950 began pushing for change. The situation reached a tipping point after the swastika incident. The next week, graduate student Jonathan Butler went on a hunger strike calling for a laundry list of changes, including Wolfe’s resignation. Wolfe finally quit after dozens of Mizzou football players threatened to boycott future games.

Given the poop swastika’s significance to the campus protests, many began to wonder this week about who scrawled it, or whether it was ever scrawled at all. The Federalist’s Sean Davis laid out in great detail how nobody at the school had even claimed they saw the symbol and that no photographs existed of it.

The police department had also declined The Daily Caller’s repeated requests for more information. But TheDC was able to obtain an incident report through a Freedom of Information Act request filed with the school’s custodian of records.

It shows that a university police officer responded to a call at 2:12 a.m. from members of the residential services staff. The staffers’ names and identifying information is redacted. A third person who name is redacted is listed as a victim on the report.

The officer reported that he entered a co-ed bathroom on the third floor of the residential hall and observed a small swastika drawn with feces.

A majority of the police narrative is redacted, thus shielding any information that may help determine who drew the swastika and why they did so.

Mizzou Poop Swastika Police Report

Follow Chuck on Twitter

Article printed from The Daily Caller: http://dailycaller.com

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/11/here-is-the-police-report-from-the-mizzou-poop-swastika-incident/