Author Topic: Twitter skewers the absurd, politically correct “safe space” culture with “Offend a College Student Day”  (Read 571 times)

Offline Paladin

"It’s things like this that are the reason why Twitter exists.  Today, a hashtag exploded with raucous and hilarious jabs at the on-campus politically correct culture that has turned the University of Missouri upside down.  Friend of Poor Richard’s News Iowahawk started #NationalOffendACollegeStudentDay.   Here are some of our favorite tweets.  Fair warning: there are belly laughs ahead."

There are several at the link, even more at Twitter, but I just cherry picked the ones I found most amusing.

Popehat  ‎@Popehat 

#NationalOffendACollegeStudentDay Some people don't agree with everything you think.  BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA

Jim Treacher  ‎@jtLOL 

I disagree with you. #NationalOffendACollegeStudentDay

John Nolte  ‎@NolteNC 

#NationalOffendACollegeStudentDay

Your complaints are all gay.

Judianna  ‎@Judianna 

Whining and being able to throw tantrums are not marketable job skills.  #NationalOffendACollegeStudentDay

Laura R. Charron  ‎@ConchoQueen 

#NationalOffendACollegeStudentDay you couldn't make it in THIS school [Pic of Marine unit drilling]

Enjoy: http://poorrichardsnews.com/twitter-skewers-the-absurd-politically-correct-safe-space-culture-with-offend-a-college-student-day/

Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
I hope BYU runs up the score on Missouri...how about 63-0
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Online mountaineer

This one was good:
Christina H. Sommers
‏@CHSommers 

Want to close wage gap? Step one: Change your major from feminist dance therapy to electrical engineering. #NationalOffendACollegeStudentDay

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org