General Category > Immigration/Border

At DHS Human Importation Planning Event – One Voice Asked,”Does Anyone Here Represent The American Worker?”

(1/1)

rangerrebew:
At DHS Human Importation Planning Event – One Voice Asked,”Does Anyone Here Represent The American Worker?”
Rick Wells 11/10/2015

One might expect that the primary focus of the Department of Homeland Security would be the protection of United States. That’s the bill of goods we were sold back in 2001, after the 9/11 attacks but it’s far from the reality of today. Homeland Security is the agency charged primarily with the fundamental transformation of America. They’re the open borders, mass immigration by any and every means arm of the Marxist Obama regime, working with the State Department to overrun and culturally dilute and pollute our nation.

A November 5th event held by DHS was described by the Daily Caller as, “part of an annual event held recently by the USCIS Ombudsman’s office, ostensibly so government representatives and stakeholders could get together and work to improve immigration services.” It was during that event that one attendee took exception to the focal point of the meeting.

Aman Kapoor, President of Immigration Voice noted, as the last speaker at the event, how it had been geared in its entirety by every speaker and attendee save one, towards the effort to bring as many more people into the country as possible. No attention was given to providing any security or services to those who are already here, including, most egregiously, American citizens. He noted immigrants who have gone through the process legally are being reduced to indentured servitude, bound to their employers by virtue of an outstanding green card application for periods of up to seven or eight years in length.

His comments belie the claims of crooked members of Congress, such as Senator Marco Rubio, that the system is not being abused by employers and that safeguards are in place to prevent such occurrences. Rubio is pushing for a three-fold increase in H1B visas, one type that is particularly vulnerable to employer abuse. Disney, Toys-R-Us and PG&E recently made headlines for forcing displaced American workers to train their low-cost imported replacements.

Aside from the specific issues that Kapoor took exception to, his overall criticism is worth noting, that the entire event was a gathering of DHS officials and lawyers representing special interests, all with the declared intention of bringing into the United States as many people as possible in the shortest period of time. How does that benefit the United States, the American citizens and workers?

In fact, that was a question that was at the heart of one asked by Kapoor of those assembled, one that went virtually unanswered. He said, “I need to ask everybody in the audience, is there anybody here who represents American workers, any organization?” One lone voice responded in the affirmative, out of a packed conference room.

Kapoor then explained, “The reason why that is so is because American workers and Americans are paying taxes so that CIS and DHS will do their job. I didn’t hear a word about displacement. I didn’t hear a word about rights, immigrant rights. I didn’t hear a word about exploitation and abuses of immigrants, when they come over here and they are waiting is decades-long backlog. I didn’t hear a word about that in this entire conversation.

He asks about a one year wait time for legal immigrants when illegals don’t have to wait for their illegal amnesty “benefits,” and the basis upon which those decisions were made.

As the DHS representative tried to shut him up, he told Kapoor that his comments are appropriate and that he understands his frustration. Those pacification tactics didn’t get the job done, with Kapoor saying in response, “No, look around this room. Everybody’s a lawyer or somebody who profits from this business of getting more people from outside.”

Of course the State-sponsored human traffickers at DHS don’t want those issues raised in public. They immediately insist on his getting to the question, they’ve had enough of the public revelations.

After another DHS official tells Kapoor to wait until after the rule comes out that pertains particularly to the immigration issue he has in question, Kapoor was able to squeezing in one summary comment before being shut down. He said, “Immigration is not about getting people with less rights from outside and to displace American workers. Immigration is about getting people over here and making sure they have rights. All that you talked about, every subject matter was how to get in more people from outside. When are you going to talk about the rights of people who are already here?” He then notes that they cannot change jobs and they don’t even have access to their own paperwork, clearly also indicative of the rampant abuse in the system, an abuse that DHS and the Obama regime has been quite complicit in creating.

Although his interest is geared towards legal immigrants and visa holders, the problem faced by America citizens is in many ways due to the same causes. That priority at DHS is not about America, it’s about importing replacement workers to take American jobs. It’s about human trafficking to supply their crony corporate comrades with cheap labor, the first consequence of which is the callous displacement of Americans from their jobs.

DHS under Jihadi Jeh Johnson and Hussein Obama is an exploitive, anti-American agency. We Americans are their enemy and they are actively attacking us, non-stop, at every turn and in every way possible.

I’m Rick Wells – a conservative writer who recognizes that our nation, our Constitution and our traditions are under a full scale assault from multiple threats. I’m not PC; I call it like I see it. – Please “Like” me on Facebook, “Follow” me on Twitter or visit www.rickwells.us & www.truthburgers.com.

http://universalfreepress.com/at-dhs-human-importation-planning-event-one-voice-askeddoes-anyone-here-represent-the-american-worker/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version