Author Topic: Hundreds Walk Out in Protest of Ithaca College President  (Read 529 times)

Offline flowers

Hundreds Walk Out in Protest of Ithaca College President
« on: November 11, 2015, 08:12:10 pm »
http://cornellsun.com/2015/11/11/hundreds-walk-out-in-protest-of-ithaca-college-president/

Hundreds of students, faculty and staff members, flooded Ithaca College’s academic quad Wednesday afternoon protesting I.C. President Tom Rochon and his handling of racial incidents on campus and in solidarity with campuses including University of Missouri and Yale University.

Hundreds of student gather at Ithaca College’s academic quad to protest I.C. President Tom Rochon.

Urging a vote of no confidence, protesters gathered following a month of racial tensions sparked by a number of incidents occurring since the start of the academic year. At approximately 1 p.m., students began to gather. Within 30 minutes, hundreds of students had flooded Ithaca College’s Academic Quad.

A number of students spoke against the administration, naming Rochon the leader and perpetuator of “a broken system” that pretends that I.C. is diverse.

“We have no desire to work with this broken system,” a student said into the microphone.

Following student speeches, the crowd of protesters walked across the quad, guided by student leaders and shouting, “Tom Rochon. No Confidence.”

After students spread and laid down on the wet pavement, they fell silent for 20 minutes at 2 p.m. The eerie silence was broken at 2:20 p.m. as hundreds streamed back towards Freedom Rock in front of the student center.

“We have power,” students chanted, in a roar that filled the quad.

These kids have no fn clue what they are doing to this country. They have been taught whitey evil. They will not get a better life from this. Never. The left is finally getting the fruits of its labor from years of indoctrination.  **nononono*

Offline flowers

Re: Hundreds Walk Out in Protest of Ithaca College President
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2015, 08:17:57 pm »
Wait.....maybe they will protest the University of California prez.....Janet Napolitano.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2015, 08:17:58 pm »
Open the floodgates.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2015, 08:19:57 pm »
http://cornellsun.com/2015/11/11/hundreds-walk-out-in-protest-of-ithaca-college-president/

These kids have no fn clue what they are doing to this country. They have been taught whitey evil. They will not get a better life from this. Never. The left is finally getting the fruits of its labor from years of indoctrination.  **nononono*

I think we need to look at this in a deeper light.

This is a purposely propagandized political movement to manufacture "racism". There are Democrat Party political operatives actively stoking this fake "Racism" on Social media. Black Lives matters, the MO college campus etc are being staged.

I don't know how many of you have teenagers but my teenagers are upset almost daily but this Instagram or Snap Chat or Facebook posting about this or that supposed racial attack. Once this crap is posted, it goes viral almost instantly

Look the Left needs their voter base fired up in 2016. The bulkwork of Democrat votes is the Black vote. They won in 2008 and 2012 by turning our record number of black votes. In 2016 they have NO candidates who appeal to that voter block. The Leftist machine must find a way to fire up that base. These fake "racists" attacks are the tool they are using.

We need some investigative reporters to start digging hard into this. I suspect you will find that these "racist reports" are being purposefully fed into social media by a very very few sources.

Interesting to note the primary staging at the University of MO is Peyton Head, a former intern for Rob Immanuel. For those of you who do not know, Immanuel is Obama's former chief of staff. There is a lot of smoke swirling around here.

Offline flowers

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2015, 08:29:07 pm »
I think we need to look at this in a deeper light.

This is a purposely propagandized political movement to manufacture "racism". There are Democrat Party political operatives actively stoking this fake "Racism" on Social media. Black Lives matters, the MO college campus etc are being staged.

I don't know how many of you have teenagers but my teenagers are upset almost daily but this Instagram or Snap Chat or Facebook posting about this or that supposed racial attack. Once this crap is posted, it goes viral almost instantly

Look the Left needs their voter base fired up in 2016. The bulkwork of Democrat votes is the Black vote. They won in 2008 and 2012 by turning our record number of black votes. In 2016 they have NO candidates who appeal to that voter block. The Leftist machine must find a way to fire up that base. These fake "racists" attacks are the tool they are using.

We need some investigative reporters to start digging hard into this. I suspect you will find that these "racist reports" are being purposefully fed into social media by a very very few sources.

Interesting to note the primary staging at the University of MO is Peyton Head, a former intern for Rob Immanuel. For those of you who do not know, Immanuel is Obama's former chief of staff. There is a lot of smoke swirling around here.
of course this is for votes.  Lifetime of them. 50 years or more for the left. That is why I say, they will never have a better life. They will be under democrat rule from cradle to grave. With obamacare and global warming bs their grave will be sooner because they will be old and not worth the money or time.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2015, 08:51:09 pm »
“We have power,” students chanted, in a roar that filled the quad.

Take away their government (taxpayer)-insured student loans and their parents' trust funds and let's see how much "power" they think they have.

They are Yippies with iPads.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2015, 09:44:10 pm »
Many are saying that this is the Left reaping what it has sown for so many decades. I agree with that and will add this.

My understanding is that it was the PLO that sort of 'instituted' and internationalized the practice of blowing up masses of civilians in common public areas such as malls, buses, etc. Before the PLO, this now common type of terrorism was unheard of, or at the least very rare.

The initial intent of these barbaric attacks was to fight Israel and the infidels by putting them on edge and to demoralize them.

These PLO atrocities received widespread praise from almost all Muslim nations.

I said at the time that the Muslims were opening the door to hell on their own heads. I knew immediately, prescient as I am, that it would only take time until they start doing this to each other once they are taught how. I could not have been more right. Today, Muslims conduct these same kind of attacks on other Muslims almost on a daily basis.

This has a direct correlation to what is happening to the Left today. Once you train people how to be a bully, using the Alinsky model, to usher in the tyranny of the minority, then there is nothing to stop them from using it against their teachers once they know how to do it.

When you unleash any kind of 'no rules' tactic for short term gains, your shortsightedness will come back to haunt you when the tactics are turned on you.

This is exactly why most leaders In history have at least attempted to behave within rules and with dignity and respect. They were thinking in longer terms than a 'win at any cost' short term gain.

The Left and the Muslims have no rules and no honor. We are seeing the results of that kind of thinking in both groups today.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 09:59:38 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2015, 09:54:03 pm »
The Left and the Muslims have no rules and no honor. We are seeing the results of that kind of thinking in both groups today.

Warms an old man's heart just a little bit...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2015, 11:53:33 pm »
 Hey, lots of job openings for college Presidents!  Might be a good idea for the Regents to hire illegal immigrants...if they want to keep the crazies quiet.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2015, 12:06:12 am »
Ithaca?  They don't have a football team, I guess, to threaten not to play and cost the school a million.  Or do they?

Who the hell cares?  I'm hoping these college kids roast some of these lefty profs and administrators on spits, in public. This is what their political correctness has wrought.

That, and dopey parents who are willing to fork over five figures to have their frightened children seeking "safe spaces". 

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.