Author Topic: Obama: Gun Control Is 'One Thing' I Still Want to Do  (Read 3567 times)

Offline PzLdr

Re: Obama: Gun Control Is 'One Thing' I Still Want to Do
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2015, 12:20:59 am »
Even the EPA is armed to the teeth. Good grief.  :thud:

Try NOAA
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2015, 12:37:53 am »
The vast, vast, vast, majority of government employees are fat, middleage, and wealthy, who would have a heart attack just putting on body armor. Beside that, they don't want to die and lose their huge cars and tvs for stupid Obama. They don't know what combat is and they have never seen death. Then you have the nerdy goofy ones who don't know a weapon from a tennis racket. These are the guys?

They are going to raid two hundred and fifty Million individual homes? And take gunfire for Obama? I don't see that plan working. But that is just me.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 12:40:56 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2015, 12:43:14 am »
Who would do it?  Federal agents wearing full body armor, carrying M-16's.

Gun confiscation requires the voluntary cooperation of gun owners and THEY WILL NOT TURN THEIR GUNS OVER.  The country would never tolerate armored-up feds going house to house and local authorities would actively oppose such nonsense.

If it can't be done on a state basis (the gun turn-in law in Ct. is a total flop), what makes anyone think it would work nationally?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2015, 12:57:56 am »
Even if the government banned all gun sales under any circumstances, it wouldmake no difference. Everyone who wants a gun would still have one.

The only difference would be that the government would know nothing about it.

Is pot illegal? And yet pot is on every street corner of every street in America.

The same would go for guns.

This is America and we are different. This is Sparta, and no one will take our guns.

I mean that for real. It would be a mess. It would be another civil war.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2015, 02:26:59 am »
This is America and we are different. This is Sparta, and no one will take our guns.

I mean that for real. It would be a mess. It would be another civil war.
I saw some comments the other day on a Facebook page called Three Percenters Club where the guy was making the distinction between revolution and civil war - and was saying it's time for the former.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2015, 02:14:35 pm »
I hear what everyone is saying, but I am trying to be realistic here. With all that Obama has done so far, I think it would be foolish to under estimate him.  The resounding question is why would Obama need a civilian national security force that is just as powerful as our own military?  Levin and Beck talk about this very subject in the videos (other clips on the subject are numerous) what they say is very chilling but makes perfect sense.  What has been in the back of my mind for quite sometime is why have 534 members of Congress done nothing to stop the lawlessness and overreach of this president? I think the blame game between those currently in Congress has been nothing more than a horse and pony show. Have they been promised to be part of the controlling elite? If Obama does indeed have a civilian army; he won't even have to declare martial law to stay in power.  He has his own civilian army to accomplish that. Perhaps this is the transformation of America that he wants to accomplish. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR1MXEjvtd8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3Hsr1dfeC4&list=PL5EF2098CCBB9EC3A

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2015, 02:33:38 pm »

Will this civilian army be outfitted in snappy brown shirts, I hope?

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2015, 09:04:08 pm »

Will this civilian army be outfitted in snappy brown shirts, I hope?

Can I get a "Heil Hitler!" ?
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2015, 09:07:49 pm »
Anyone still think that at least trying to impeach this Marxist would have been wrong?

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2015, 09:12:13 pm »
I hear what everyone is saying, but I am trying to be realistic here. With all that Obama has done so far, I think it would be foolish to under estimate him.  The resounding question is why would Obama need a civilian national security force that is just as powerful as our own military?  Levin and Beck talk about this very subject in the videos (other clips on the subject are numerous) what they say is very chilling but makes perfect sense.  What has been in the back of my mind for quite sometime is why have 534 members of Congress done nothing to stop the lawlessness and overreach of this president? I think the blame game between those currently in Congress has been nothing more than a horse and pony show. Have they been promised to be part of the controlling elite? If Obama does indeed have a civilian army; he won't even have to declare martial law to stay in power.  He has his own civilian army to accomplish that. Perhaps this is the transformation of America that he wants to accomplish. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR1MXEjvtd8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3Hsr1dfeC4&list=PL5EF2098CCBB9EC3A

The tinfoil must be really tight.  Obama doesn't have a civilian army  and anyone suggesting he does is a certified kook.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2015, 11:47:58 pm »
We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set," Obama said.  "We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."
American Thinker

Should we don tintoil to quote his own words?

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2015, 12:44:47 am »
The tinfoil must be really tight.  Obama doesn't have a civilian army  and anyone suggesting he does is a certified kook.

So you view Levin and Beck as kooks?  How do you know that he doesn't have a civilian army?

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2015, 12:51:09 am »
So you view Levin and Beck as kooks?  How do you know that he doesn't have a civilian army?

As a matter of fact, I think both are hysterics. Levin yells and screams all the time, Beck cries and has some VERY strange ideas.

Give me proof that Obama has a civilian army.   I've heard this crap for eight years yet never seen a bit of evidence.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2015, 01:37:00 am »
As a matter of fact, I think both are hysterics. Levin yells and screams all the time, Beck cries and has some VERY strange ideas.

Give me proof that Obama has a civilian army.   I've heard this crap for eight years yet never seen a bit of evidence.

There have been many issues over the past several years where Beck and Levin have been correct and I for one find it more likely than not that Obama has his own civilian military - Jade Helm was considered a possible threat in Texas to the point that the governor ordered the State guard to monitor the military exercises. You are entitled to your opinion, but I have no doubt that Obama's transformation of America is still underway and he's not done yet.