Author Topic: Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Warns Ben Carson Will Kill Black People If He’s Elected  (Read 601 times)

rangerrebew

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Warns Ben Carson Will Kill Black People If He’s Elected

Brian Anderson
November 6, 2015

Hey, what a shock. A Muslim doesn’t like a person who said he wouldn’t want a Muslim president. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar is slamming GOP candidate and fellow black guy Ben Carson for being bad for the black community. The former NBA great doesn’t just say Carson wouldn’t represent black people adequately, he also asserts that the retired neurosurgeon will actually kill black people if he’s elected president.

In a blissfully ignorant piece for Time called Ben Carson Is Terrible for Black Americans, Abdul-Jabbar lays out his reasons why he thinks Ben Carson should not be president.

However, he chose to run for president of the U.S., and that’s bad for African-Americans. His repressive, muddled and pious policies and opinions often run against our Constitution—but his questionable proposals will likely, thankfully, be doomed by his lack of political expertise.

Has Kareem ever heard of Barack Obama? The current occupier of the White House not only lacked experience before he became president; he also never had a real job in his life.

His presidency would be marked by even worse gridlock while he wastes his time trying to impose his narrow and sometimes ill-informed morality on the other 319 million people in the nation.

No seriously, is he talking about Carson or Obama here?

And it would definitely not be good for African Americans to have a president who flounders helplessly in office because it would perpetuate the stereotype that blacks can’t be effective CEOs, quarterbacks and leaders.

Hello? Obama?

Abdul-Jabbar then complains that Carson doesn’t understand the science of homosexuality and global warming so he should be disqualified from holding the highest office in the land. He also shreds Carson for his position on education even though Carson hasn’t detailed this position yet.

And check this out:

It’s also alarming to hear Carson refer to black Americans as unable to think for themselves because they disagree with him. “I think black Americans over the course of this next year,” Carson said, “will begin to see that they have been manipulated very, very largely.” This statement implies that blacks have been manipulated but not whites because they don’t have the same intellectual capacity to resist.

All that statement says is that democrats have been manipulating blacks, which is 100% true. It says nothing of the intellectual capacity of blacks, just that liberals tell blacks what they want to hear.

Finally we get to where Abdul-Jabbar says Ben Carson will literally kill black people:

A Carson presidency would also be a direct attack on the health of African-Americans: he equated the Affordable Care Act to a form of slavery… This is a matter of life and death, not political posturing. Black Americans have a life expectancy about five years shorter than white Americans. If you’re black, you have a higher chance of dying than whites in eight of the top 10 causes of death.

Abdul-Jabbar reasons that because blacks are less healthy than whites, replacing ObamaCare with something sane and affordable will result in a massive black die-off. It’s hard to argue with that logic.

Kareem finishes off by saying that Carson is a jerk because he expects all people, including blacks, to take responsibility for their actions and to work hard to succeed.

Actually, poverty is the form of slavery that is most insidious in America, and it is perpetuated by institutional racism, which Ben Carson seems to deny exists.

He praises blacks in history who have pulled themselves up by their own bootstraps to make something of themselves despite harsh circumstances.

With an insinuation that Ben Carson is a racist:

If Carson refuses to acknowledge institutional racism, then it is unlikely he will do much to alleviate the problem.

Like I said, this is a really dumb piece. Kareem is slamming Ben Carson for things he hasn’t said or done, yet ignores how bad blacks have done under Obama. Blacks have suffered economically over the past 7 years and race relations are the worst they’ve been in decades. If he thinks Carson is terrible for blacks, what is his opinion of Obama?

http://downtrend.com/71superb/kareem-abdul-jabbar-warns-ben-carson-will-kill-black-people-if-hes-elected
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 11:00:02 am by rangerrebew »

Online libertybele

Interesting and disgusting.  Black on black (perhaps Muslim on black). This doesn't bode well for Carson at all. I have listened to Carson briefly and he has tried to enlighten the black community as to what has really happened to them as a result of liberalism.    Unfortunately the ideals of liberal entitlement and the fact that Whites are evil has been drilled into the minds and lives of blacks for decades and they now have a black "superstar" reinforcing those thoughts. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I suppose if a doctor can run for President, a dribbler can comment on it.  I am not that concerned about President Carson going on a black people killing spree once he is elected.  Even if it is true, I'm white.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
This country is so full of derangement-syndromes you can't count them all even by moonlighting the debt counter.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
In many ways, blacks are their own worst enemy.  The oppression they feel comes from their own low self-esteem - which is fed by those despicable exploiters that prey on them.  We all know who they are, and Ben Carson is not one of them.  Kareem is but a useful idiot in their giant scam.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online mountaineer

Interesting and disgusting.  Black on black (perhaps Muslim on black). This doesn't bode well for Carson at all. I have listened to Carson briefly and he has tried to enlighten the black community as to what has really happened to them as a result of liberalism.    Unfortunately the ideals of liberal entitlement and the fact that Whites are evil has been drilled into the minds and lives of blacks for decades and they now have a black "superstar" reinforcing those thoughts.
Carson succeeded because his mother taught him that literacy and hard work were virtues. This is a foreign concept to many African-Americans.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline NavyCanDo

Waiting patiently for a Tweet from Trump.  When it comes it will sound something like this.

Carson’s a nice guy. He is.   But killing black people, wow! now that is just wrong.  I can promise you, I love black people, I do. I employ thousands of them. When I’m president I won’t kill black people. They will love me.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Waiting patiently for a Tweet from Trump.  When it comes it will sound something like this.

Carson’s a nice guy. He is.   But killing black people, wow! now that is just wrong.  I can promise you, I love black people, I do. I employ thousands of them. When I’m president I won’t kill black people. They will love me.

:hijack:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline aligncare

Derangement syndrome comes in all flavors.

Offline GourmetDan

Kareem Abdul Jabbar (the Muslim convert) said that?

Oh my...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan