Author Topic: Independent VOTERS, Please read if you do not want a LIB Republican Candidate  (Read 268 times)

Offline Longiron

Regardless whom one supports if you are a registered as INDEPNEDENT PLEASE READ THE LINK if you do not want a LIB Pub candidate.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/11/07/jeb-bush-wants-you-to-leave-the-republican-party/ NDENT

Offline libertybele

My two cents on this. Conservatives have been frustrated for the past several election cycles.  However, they responded in the mid terms quite well.  As much as I have been more than disappointed in the Republican party and despise what the GOPe stands for, I stand by MY principles and my convictions as a Republican and therefore have never switched my registration.  Keep in mind that there are Democrats that have become Independents as well.

First of all I just don't see Bush as getting the nomination.  He's staying in the race because dropping out would not only be an embarrassment to the GOPe but and embarrassment to the Bush name. While, I don't see Rubio or Bush taking Florida, this will be a huge battleground for the two of them.  If neither one of them can take Florida in the primaries they are done.  They won't get the GOP nomination.  Perhaps I am wearing rose-colored glasses on this one, but  I'm not real worried at this point about the GOPe in the primaries.

I see perhaps a reversal coming.  If Trump or Carson get's the nomination WILL the GOPe voters still cast their vote for a Republican or will they sit out?

My concern and always has been; if Trump doesn't get the nomination, will he run third party and hand the White House to Hillary?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.