Author Topic: Islamic State jihadis distribute candy to celebrate downing of Russian jet  (Read 306 times)

rangerrebew

Islamic State jihadis distribute candy to celebrate downing of Russian jet

November 5, 2015 9:19 am By Robert Spencer 16 Comments

We have previously seen this, on numerous occasions, among these jihadis’ fellow lovers of death, the “Palestinians.”

“ISIS Militants Distribute Candy to Celebrate ‘Downing’ of Russian Plane, Threaten Putin with Attacks in Russia,” MEMRI, November 3, 2015:

In a video posted on the Internet on November 3, ISIS militants are shown handing out candy to celebrate the October 31 “downing” of the Russian plane over the Sinai. A militant speaking in Russian and holding a knife addresses Putin, saying: “We will attack you in your own lands, we will crush you, we will slaughter you and finish you off.”…

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/11/islamic-state-jihadis-distribute-candy-to-celebrate-downing-of-russian-jet
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 07:31:39 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Islamic State jihadis distribute candy to celebrate downing of Russian jet
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 08:06:26 pm »
Distribute candy? Ok..I guess?

But, do you want to know what Putin is going to distribute in kind?
He is going to distribute about 150,000 soldiers, with heavy bombers packed with 2 ton bombs.

This is only intended to ...'help'...you with your celebrations.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.