Author Topic: U.S. officials believe ISIS planted bomb on Russian plane  (Read 468 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
U.S. officials believe ISIS planted bomb on Russian plane
« on: November 04, 2015, 08:32:54 pm »
http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/04/politics/us-isis-planted-bomb-russian-plane/index.html

First on CNN: U.S. officials believe ISIS planted bomb on Russian plane
Barbara Starr-Profile-Image

By Barbara Starr, CNN Pentagon Correspondent

Updated 3:24 PM ET, Wed November 4, 2015

(CNN)The latest U.S. intelligence suggests that the crash of a Russian passenger jet in the Sinai over the weekend was most likely caused by a bomb on the plane planted by ISIS or an ISIS affiliate, according to a U.S. official familiar with the matter.

But the official stressed a formal conclusion has not been reached by the U.S. intelligence community.

"There is a definite feeling it was an explosive device planted in luggage or somewhere on the plane," the official, who is familiar with the latest U.S. intelligence analysis of the crash, told CNN.

Other U.S. officials also told CNN that the analysis is pointing toward the cause being a bomb.

Based on the same intelligence, the U.S. belief is that ISIS or an ISIS-affiliated group is responsible for the attack, the official said.

The British government announced Wednesday that it had "become concerned that the plane may well have been brought down by an explosive device."

The British government did not detail precisely how it reached that conclusion. But a UK aviation team is traveling to inspect the Sharm airport to look at whether there were proper security measures at the airport and the various scenarios, by which, an explosive device could have made it to the Russian airliner "including a person or in cargo," according to the British transport minister.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline flowers

Re: U.S. officials believe ISIS planted bomb on Russian plane
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2015, 08:40:46 pm »
I am pretty sure they said yesterday isis had nothing to do with it?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2015, 08:51:39 pm »

...they lie

Putin will have his revenge..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Relic

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2015, 08:51:52 pm »

Anyone who would believe "U.S. officials" is an idiot.

I'm not sure if this government is completely inept, completely malicious, or some combination of the two, but the net result is the same.

Offline flowers

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2015, 08:52:57 pm »

I'm not sure if this government is completely inept, completely malicious, or some combination of the two, but the net result is the same.
That is why when I read they said that I knew it was isis.

Offline flowers

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2015, 08:53:26 pm »
...they lie

Putin will have his revenge..
So will Egypt.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2015, 08:57:59 pm »
ISIS would appear to be on a suicide mission, taking on the US, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Turkey, Egypt etc.

If combined forces cannot annialate them in a short time, I believe it is for lack of resolve.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2015, 04:58:25 am »

Apparantly the UK has enough reason to believe it was a bomb, to suspend air travel over the Sanai. I think what we are witnessing is the very beginings of WWIII, with more than enough reason for Russia to unleash hell in the middle east and to become the domininant force in the region.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2015, 05:12:03 am »
My WAG is that this is going to be another 100 Years War, due to the lack of western resolve, duplicity and the inability of Russia to project the required power to defeat the Islamists on their home turf.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline Relic

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2015, 02:39:22 pm »
My WAG is that this is going to be another 100 Years War, due to the lack of western resolve, duplicity and the inability of Russia to project the required power to defeat the Islamists on their home turf.

You are correct, and it turns my stomach. The worst part is, the lack of resolve isn't so much simple weakness, as it is our leaders being infiltrated and bought off by muslims.

Meanwhile, the arbiters of political correctness favor islam, and the people slumber.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2015, 07:27:53 pm »

Another perspective... we'll have to see what happens...

SAUDI ARABIA BEHIND RUSSIAN AIRLINER CRASH; BRITISH COVER-UP TO SAVE SAUDIS; DAMASCUS OFFENSIVE BOFFO!

"DAMASCUS:  The hushed rumors are now being disclosed to persons like myself, and, therefore, to my readers.  There is a deeply held Russian suspicion that the crash of the Russian airliner over the Sinai as it took off from Sharm Al-Shaykh was the work of none other than Prince Muhammad bin Salmaan, the Deputy Heir Apparent and the “Minister of Defense” for the imploding kingdom of mental squalor.  That’s right.  When this arrogant little pimp left the office of President Putin, in Socchi, he mumbled a threat which was recorded by the Russian minders in the building.  The best effort at decrypting it produced a threat to punish Russia for its help to Dr. Assad and to pay Mr. Putin back for the rude treatment the prince received.   I will be updating all of you on this curious development.  But, you can always say you read it first right here at SyrPer."

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan