Author Topic: BREAKING: Putin Prepares To “Unleash Hell” Upon ISIS Forces After Airline Bombing Attack…  (Read 1397 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://dcwhispers.com/putin-prepares-to-unleash-hell-upon-isis-forces-after-airline-bombing-attack/

BREAKING: Putin Prepares To “Unleash Hell” Upon ISIS Forces After Airline Bombing Attack…
Posted on November 4, 2015 by DCWhispers   

Earlier today the Obama White House attempted to downplay any links to ISIS in relation to the recent Russian airline disaster that took place shortly after Metrojet Flight 9268 took off from Egypt last week on its way back to Russia, killing everyone on board.  For days British officials have quietly suggested foul play while U.S. officials were noticeably tight-lipped. Now some within American intelligence are voicing very similar thoughts to their British counterparts, despite the Obama White House’s apparent desire that no official statement on the matter be made.

As for Russia’s Vladimir Putin, he is said to be at this very moment reviewing a myriad of counter-measure options – all of them intending to “unleash hell” in the form of powerful military-based retribution the likes of which ISIS militants have yet to have faced.

Putin is said to have already initiated warnings to various Middle East nations of his intent while ignoring the Obama White House, though some have suggested Russian intelligence officials have been in contact with Pentagon officials directly as a sign of professional courtesy.

Apparently it is Barack Obama himself Mr. Putin has no use and even less regard, for.

One D.C. Whispers source went so far as to suggest part of the Obama administration’s hesitation to make public statements regarding the Russian airline tragedy is based upon concerns there is a Muslim Brotherhood connection and that measures are being taken by administration officials to make certain no such connection, if in fact it exists, will become part of the investigation.

The Muslim Brotherhood is a radical and highly influential Islamic group with strong ties to the Obama White House.

DEVELOPING…

« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 12:42:21 am by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Step back US and let Putin level the place...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline famousdayandyear

Putin:  Go scorched earth.  Just like Lincoln unleashed on the South after Lee's surrender.  There's your precedent.

Offline sinkspur

Putin:  Go scorched earth.  Just like Lincoln unleashed on the South after Lee's surrender.  There's your precedent.

I'm all for scorched earth against ISIS, but your analogy is pretty damned stupid.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline aligncare

ISIS went and did it now...pissed off the Russian bear.  "Cue the virgins, Mo"
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 12:56:08 am by aligncare »

Offline famousdayandyear

I'm all for scorched earth against ISIS, but your analogy is pretty damned stupid.

Observation:  Personal attack--completely predictable.  In your DNA.  No post without at least one.  Hope it makes you feel better about yourself.
Because, all in all, you are a really lovely person.   

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Damn straight, Sinkspur. 

Offline famousdayandyear

If Obama had an ounce of sense, he would begin to make nice with Putin.
ISIS is going to have a very bad day.

Offline flowers

Step back US and let Putin level the place...
Remember that movie theater hostage situation? He had poison gas pumped into the theater. Photos later showed a woman with a suicide vest on with her finger ready to push the button. Oh my fave....those pirates he let go with holes in the boat as they shoved them off into the ocean.

Offline famousdayandyear

Wonder if Putin knows that Obama has situated Muslim Brotherhood operatives all through his administration.  Seems like he would, and that may be a real existential problem up there in DC.

Oceander

If Obama had an ounce of sense, he would begin to make nice with Putin.
ISIS is going to have a very bad day.

Seriously?  Obama's already tried making nice with Putin, and he's made the US a girly-man because of it.

Offline famousdayandyear

Seriously?  Obama's already tried making nice with Putin, and he's made the US a girly-man because of it.

Let me spell it out so the third graders can understand:

In the adult world "making nice" is neither caving nor conceding nor appeasing.
It is finding a way to work together to defeat the barbarians that will soon show up at YOUR front door. 

Oceander

Let me spell it out so the third graders can understand:

In the adult world "making nice" is neither caving nor conceding nor appeasing.
It is finding a way to work together to defeat the barbarians that will soon show up at YOUR front door. 

Too bad there aren't any third graders around (other than those who would cast such aspersions).  You'll have to step up your game.

Offline famousdayandyear

Too bad there aren't any third graders around (other than those who would cast such aspersions).  You'll have to step up your game.

You are right.  I took out frustrations on you.

Other than that, my comments about working with Putin stand.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
The Worm won't work with Putin. He can't, his ego won't let him, and his infuriating tendency to try to micromanage shit he knows nothing about doesn't help people who DO know what the hell they are doing lower down the chain put formal channels in place.

Sure, there are informal channels in constant use, but, by their very nature, they won't work all the damned time. People are going to get hurt when they shouldn't, and it will be on the Worm's hands when it happens. Not that he'll give shit one.  :shrug:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Do editors no longer require any reputable sourcing in a breaking "news" report?   I swear half of what is published these days is wishful thinking.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
I entirely agree with Putin re Obama.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline Relic

The Worm won't work with Putin. He can't, his ego won't let him, and his infuriating tendency to try to micromanage shit he knows nothing about doesn't help people who DO know what the hell they are doing lower down the chain put formal channels in place.

Sure, there are informal channels in constant use, but, by their very nature, they won't work all the damned time. People are going to get hurt when they shouldn't, and it will be on the Worm's hands when it happens. Not that he'll give shit one.  :shrug:

Why would he care? He'll never be blamed. The palace guard media will sing his praises. The Obama will simply be driven down Barack Obama ave. past Barack Obama High School, around the corner from Barack Obama public library, to the Barack Obama auditorium to receive accolades from the masses. After which, he will return to his life of pampered luxury.

If ever there was an example of life not being fair, there you have it.

These are dark times for America, and president Hillary Clinton will cement the damage done so that nothing short of revolution will repair the damage.

Offline Relic

Do editors no longer require any reputable sourcing in a breaking "news" report?   I swear half of what is published these days is wishful thinking.

If they adhered to some kind of journalistic standards, they wouldn't be free to pimp for turds like Obama.