Author Topic: Donald Trump Retweets Nazi-Draped Jeb Bush Image  (Read 2976 times)

Offline aligncare

Re: Donald Trump Retweets Nazi-Draped Jeb Bush Image
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2015, 02:11:54 pm »
Trump is hosting Saturday Night Live this weekend.  How many GOP candidates ever get to do that?

Many over the years have gotten that special SNL "Palin" treatment, though. Remember Chevy Chase stumbling around as Gerald Ford?

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2015, 07:37:00 pm »
I am not a Trump supporter, but I will say that if Trump is nominated (God forbid) he will win the general election going away.  The polling today may not indicate that, but he will clobber Hitlery for the simple reason that the low info voters do not vote on the basis of ideology, but based on who they want to watch on TV for the next four years.  And Trump wins that contest hands down.

Not a Trump supporter either - but don't underestimate the stupidity of the American voter, and the Super Pac's that are waiting for their call.   A few well-done expensive ads showing Trump, Carly, Ben, Rubio, or whoever, throwing grandma down the stairs and this election can be far closer than you think.   I don't give any weight to any of the early candidate X vs. Hillary polls.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2015, 07:40:56 pm »
Not a Trump supporter either - but don't underestimate the stupidity of the American voter, and the Super Pac's that are waiting for their call.   A few well-done expensive ads showing Trump, Carly, Ben, Rubio, or whoever, throwing grandma down the stairs and this election can be far closer than you think.   I don't give any weight to any of the early candidate X vs. Hillary polls.

Also if Trump is the nominee look for sob stories about the land he stole or attempt to steal and the investors he screwed. It will be like what they did to Mitt times 10.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2015, 07:41:36 pm »

Assuming the LIVs wouldn't LIKE it if Donald Trump threw grandma over a cliff.  This is a guy they loved to watch fire people, which is one reason he has been so insulated from political attacks.

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2015, 07:46:17 pm »
Dear Mr Trump

You are a smart guy.  How "smart" is it to trying to persuade people who voted for GW Bush 2xs to vote for you by using wacko Leftist Bush attack propaganda images?

You are better then this  Mr Trump. if not, fold your tent and get out of the way. I am backing you now, but these sort of tactics can quickly persuade me to look elsewhere.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2015, 07:51:43 pm »

The painful thing to watch - for me - was seeing those commercials and waiting......and waiting.......and waiting for Romney or Ryan to fight back - to give it back in spades.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2015, 07:54:07 pm »
Also if Trump is the nominee look for sob stories about the land he stole or attempt to steal and the investors he screwed. It will be like what they did to Mitt times 10.

Except that unlike Mitt, who brought boxing gloves to a gun fight, Trump carries.

Offline Relic

« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2015, 07:54:58 pm »
The painful thing to watch - for me - was seeing those commercials and waiting......and waiting.......and waiting for Romney or Ryan to fight back - to give it back in spades.

Republican presidential candidates must have to sign some kind of contract that says they won't defend themselves, and they won't attack the Democrat candidate.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2015, 07:56:50 pm »
Except that unlike Mitt, who brought boxing gloves to a gun fight, Trump carries.

Sorry I don't think he will attack Hillary.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2015, 12:54:12 am »

Trump is a fighter, but from round 1, it's not Hillary or Obama Trump chooses to lay punches on. Neither have been touched by Trumps gloves. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2015, 01:08:00 am »
Trump is a fighter, but from round 1, it's not Hillary or Obama Trump chooses to lay punches on. Neither have been touched by Trumps gloves.

Yes, I have observed that about Trump.  He has gone after the media, moderators, other candidates, members of his own party, but he rarely mentions anything negative about Barry or Hillary.  Lately, I've been trying to envision a debate between Hillary and Trump --- we can do better.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2015, 01:11:21 am »
Yes, I have observed that about Trump.  He has gone after the media, moderators, other candidates, members of his own party, but he rarely mentions anything negative about Barry or Hillary.  Lately, I've been trying to envision a debate between Hillary and Trump --- we can do better.

Just found out that Trump is hawking a book "Crippled America."  Imagine that, run for president and pimp a book.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2015, 01:12:03 am »

Here is how I see it:
95% of his attacks has been against other GOP candidates
5% of his attacks has been against Hillary.

Plus he tweeted about the phony Ben Carson story as well..

Flame suit on.

Oceander

« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2015, 01:13:00 am »

Here is how I see it:
95% of his attacks has been against other GOP candidates
5% of his attacks has been against Hillary.

Plus he tweeted about the phony Ben Carson story as well..

Flame suit on.

You can borrow my flame suit; I don't think I'll be needing it tonight.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2015, 01:24:02 am »
You can borrow my flame suit; I don't think I'll be needing it tonight.

True, but you get my point..

Oceander

« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2015, 01:25:42 am »

True, but you get my point..

Yes I do; yes I do!

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2015, 02:00:34 am »
Trump is hosting Saturday Night Live this weekend.  How many GOP candidates ever get to do that?

http://onpolitics.usatoday.com/2015/11/06/the-7-most-memorable-candidate-appearances-on-saturday-night-live/
McCain hosted the weekend before his 2008 election loss to Barack Obama