Author Topic: Trump's book showcases frowning candidate, offers little in the way of new policy details  (Read 235 times)

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
Jill Colvin
AP via the StarTribune (Twin Cities)
November 3, 2015

Donald Trump is out with a new book that reads like a campaign manifesto, boasting success stories but offering few details on how he would implement his policy goals as president.

But in the book, entitled "Crippled America," the billionaire businessman, former reality TV star and Republican White House hopeful does provide insights into how he uses the media to his advantage.
More

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Jill Colvin
AP via the StarTribune (Twin Cities)
November 3, 2015
More

All hot air and no substance!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GourmetDan

People who demand 'details' are simply engaging in the Perfect Solution Fallacy...

Reality is that you set goals first and manage details to arrive at your goal...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan