Author Topic: VIDEO: Bill Clinton snaps at veteran during speech: ‘Shut up and listen to my answer’  (Read 708 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video-bill-clinton-snaps-at-veteran-during-speech-shut-up-and-listen-to-my-answer/

The long hours and grueling pace of the presidential campaign may be finally catching up with a rapidly aging Bill Clinton.

During an appearance in Bluffton, South Carolina on Friday, a former Marine interrupted Clinton’s speech and asked him to address what Hillary was going to do about the VA.

"Remove" Your Eye-Bags & Wrinkles In 1 Minute
We All Feel Sorry For These 27 Transformed Celebrities
Diabetes Breakthrough That Will Bankrupt Diabetes Industry
Sponsored by Revcontent

“What do you think should be done with the VA?” Clinton said in a raspy voice, turning the question back on him and yielding the floor.

“The thing is, we had four lives in Benghazi killed and your wife tried to cover it up,” the Marine responded, eliciting boos and jeers from the crowd.

As the man continued to talk, audience members yelled at him to sit down. “Are you going to let me answer?” Clinton asked. “This is America. I get to answer,” he said. “You listen to me. I heard you,” Clinton snapped as the man turned around and began addressing the crowd.

“I heard your speech. They heard your speech. You listen to me now,” Clinton said, his voice cracking.

“Am I allowed to answer? I’m not your commander in chief anymore but if I were, I’d tell you to be more polite and sit down.”

“I wouldn’t listen!” the man shouted in return.

“Do you have the courage to listen to my answer? Don’t throw him out. Shut up and listen to my answer. I’ll answer it,” Clinton said as the man was pushed out of the gymnasium by sheriff’s deputies.

“Can I just saying something? That’s what’s wrong: his mind has been poisoned by lies and he won’t listen,” Clinton said.

A woman just jumped up and began shouting at the former president.

“Hillary lied over four coffins,” she said as a man near her yelled “Bullshit.”

“She lied and she lied to those families. So all those families are liars?” she said as Clinton tried to stop her and a Secret Service agent moved closer to the former president.

“Did she lie?” the woman said as Clinton responded, “Will you let me answer?”

“No,” he said. “Why are you afraid to listen to my answer?” Clinton sai

HAPPY2BME

The long hours and grueling pace of the presidential campaign may be finally catching up with a rapidly aging Bill Clinton.

During an appearance in Bluffton, South Carolina on Friday, a former Marine interrupted Clinton’s speech and asked him to address what Hillary was going to do about the VA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXypM__frpI

“What do you think should be done with the VA?” Clinton said in a raspy voice, turning the question back on him and yielding the floor.

“The thing is, we had four lives in Benghazi killed and your wife tried to cover it up,” the Marine responded, eliciting boos and jeers from the crowd.

As the man continued to talk, audience members yelled at him to sit down. “Are you going to let me answer?” Clinton asked. “This is America. I get to answer,” he said. “You listen to me. I heard you,” Clinton snapped as the man turned around and began addressing the crowd.

“I heard your speech. They heard your speech. You listen to me now,” Clinton said, his voice cracking.

“Am I allowed to answer? I’m not your commander in chief anymore but if I were, I’d tell you to be more polite and sit down.”

“I wouldn’t listen!” the man shouted in return.

“Do you have the courage to listen to my answer? Don’t throw him out. Shut up and listen to my answer. I’ll answer it,” Clinton said as the man was pushed out of the gymnasium by sheriff’s deputies.

“Can I just saying something? That’s what’s wrong: his mind has been poisoned by lies and he won’t listen,” Clinton said.

A woman just jumped up and began shouting at the former president.

“Hillary lied over four coffins,” she said as a man near her yelled “Bullshit.”

“She lied and she lied to those families. So all those families are liars?” she said as Clinton tried to stop her and a Secret Service agent moved closer to the former president.

“Did she lie?” the woman said as Clinton responded, “Will you let me answer?”

“No,” he said. “Why are you afraid to listen to my answer?” Clinton said.

“Are you afraid?” he asked her. “No I’m not afraid because I know you’re going to lie,” she responded.

The video shows her then forcibly removed from the room. Clinton never did answer.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video-bill-clinton-snaps-at-veteran-during-speech-shut-up-and-listen-to-my-answer/

HAPPY2BME

Bill Clinton: "His mind has been poisoned by lies."

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Happy please delete..this has been posted 3 times now
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

rangerrebew

Shocking video: US Marine booed, removed from Clinton rally for asking legitimate question
February 27, 2016 | Carmine Sabia   

Hillary Clinton supporters booed and shouted at a Marine veteran until security forcibly removed him – all because he asked about Benghazi.

The incident happened at a Clinton rally in Bluffton, South Carolina on Friday, where the man who introduced himself as a veteran asked former President Bill Clinton why his wife “lied over the coffins” of the men killed in the Benghazi attacks.

“I did eight years of active duty service, two tours of Iraq,” the Marine said, to a silent reaction from the crowd.

“We had four lives in Benghazi who were killed and your wife tried to cover it up,” he said, causing the crowd to boo wildly.

To President Clinton’s credit, he thanked the man for his service and tried to answer him, but the crowd was too rowdy shouting, “sit down” and “throw them out.”

Social media blasts Bill Clinton for disgracefully telling Marine veteran to ‘sit down’ and ‘shut up.’

“Hillary lied over four coffins!” a woman who accompanied the Marine shouted.

While Clinton insisted his wife didn’t lie, the woman was also removed by security as the crowd shouted and jeered.

Video: Crowd goes wild when Trump calls up Iraq war vet who ‘handled’ vulgar protester

“Those families are lying?” the woman shout as she was being dragged out.

“Why are you trying to not listen to my answer?” Clinton asked the woman but he could barely be heard over the crowd. “Are you afraid?”

No. I’m not afraid because I know you’re going to lie,” she screamed back.

A far cry from how military service members are treated at a Donald Trump rally, or any Republican presidential candidate’s event for that matter.

“To me the story is the crowd,” Fox & Friends host and Army National Guard veteran Pete Hegseth said Saturday. “This guy stands up (and) said ‘I’m a Marine. I’ve done two tours in Iraq’ — You go to a Republican rally, tell it like it is, the crowd erupts in applause for the Marine and says ‘thank you for your service this is fantastic,’ instead silence, crickets (at the Clinton rally).”

“It shows you we’ve got two very different electorates that look very differently towards that service.”

Watch the encounter below.

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/02/27/shocking-video-us-marine-booed-removed-from-clinton-rally-for-asking-legitimate-question-310714#ixzz41PU5k4Ae
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 10:30:08 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Frank Cannon

This would be a great contrast to point out between the soviet style tactics of the Left and the open dialog the Right isn't afraid to have.....except the GOP front condones beating up dissenters at his events.

Donald Trump suggested Sunday the half-dozen white attendees at his campaign rally on Saturday may have reacted appropriately when they shoved, tackled, punched and kicked a black protester who disrupted his speech.

"Maybe he should have been roughed up because it was absolutely disgusting what he was doing," Trump said Sunday morning on Fox News, less than 24 hours after his campaign said it "does not condone" the physical altercation.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/22/politics/donald-trump-black-lives-matter-protester-confrontation/

Online mountaineer

I think it's fair to say neither Bill nor Hill gives a rat's posterior about the U.S. military.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Rivergirl

At a town hall meeting in NJ, a USNavy Seal complained to Christie about renaming the college he was attending.
The man was not happy with the change and told Christie he didn't like the idea of his diploma having a different name on it.
Christie told the US Navy Seal to sit down and shut up.....(can't remember the exact words).
Of course, after the fact, Christie did apologize to the veteran.