Author Topic: Ben Carson called 'safe negro' by Democrat strategist  (Read 1226 times)

rangerrebew

Ben Carson called 'safe negro' by Democrat strategist
« on: November 02, 2015, 12:09:08 pm »
Ben Carson called 'safe negro' by Democrat strategist
MSNBC talking heads mull ex-neurosurgeon's support
Published: 33 mins ago

MSNBC talking heads spent television time mulling Ben Carson’s poll support for president – and this is what one Democratic Party strategist came up with: It’s because he’s a “safe negro” who can attack President Obama.

Get the hottest, most important news stories on the Internet – delivered FREE to your inbox as soon as they break! Take just 30 seconds and sign up for WND’s Email News Alerts!

On MSNBC’s “Up,” Democratic strategist L. Joy Williams, one of the panelists on the show to discuss Carson’s rising appeal among Republican voters, said: Carson’s a “safe negro” for those who want to criticize Obama but can’t “because of the race factor,” Breitbart reported.

Williams went on: “So one you’re right, Dr. Carson’s story is one in which those who knew him before hand, which I am among them, knew of his inspirational story. It was something he communicated all the time. But you mentioned something really important. The really important thing of people supporting him because it’s ‘Oh, there’s another black man commenting or – negatively against the president and I don’t feel comfortable in doing so … because of the race factor.’ So here’s someone who can do it.”

Who do you love? Get your favorite presidential bumper sticker here! Check out WND Superstore’s mind-blowing and hilarious selection

The statement was met with some resistance by the other panelist, but Williams dug in deeper.

“One in which, in terms of having the safe negro comment on someone that you’re against,” she said, Breitbart reported.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/11/ben-carson-called-safe-negro-by-democrat-strategist/#XhZtxl8q5AOGoTOc.99

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: Ben Carson called 'safe negro' by Democrat strategist
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2015, 12:58:58 pm »
Well, if there wasn't such a rush to blame any criticism of a black person on racism, you wouldn't have that phenomenon, would you?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Carling

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2015, 11:26:21 pm »
I'm involved in a few on-line communities, and something about Ben Carson's support baffles me.  I've yet to see anyone actually support him on some fairly active boards, yet he's consistently polling in the mid-teens to mid-20s.

Who is his base?  They certainly aren't active online.  I like the guy, too, but where is all of this support coming from?
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2015, 11:34:33 pm »
I'm involved in a few on-line communities, and something about Ben Carson's support baffles me.  I've yet to see anyone actually support him on some fairly active boards, yet he's consistently polling in the mid-teens to mid-20s.

Who is his base?  They certainly aren't active online.  I like the guy, too, but where is all of this support coming from?

So, you admit then, you post around a lot. There's a name for someone like you... You're nothing but an Internet gigolo ...  :smokin: :whistle:

Offline Carling

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2015, 11:39:20 pm »
So, you admit then, you post around a lot. There's a name for someone like you... You're nothing but an Internet gigolo ...  :smokin: :whistle:

Ha!

Well no, but if it's possible, I'd like to get paid to post!  Is Jeb Bush still hiring?   :smokin:
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2015, 11:52:17 pm »
Wasn't Obama called pretty much the same thing by certain Democrats back in 2008? He was a presentable negro, a clean-cut one who spoke English pretty well and therefore wasn't a thread to the usual assortment of ignorants who vote Democrat, as I recall.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline aligncare

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2015, 11:54:23 pm »
Wasn't Obama called pretty much the same thing by certain Democrats back in 2008? He was a presentable negro, a clean-cut one who spoke English pretty well and therefore wasn't a thread to the usual assortment of ignorants who vote Democrat, as I recall.

That's what Joe Biden said of Obama; that he's clean and articulate.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2015, 12:04:07 am »

I am very skeptical of Carson -- what are his qualifications to become president?  He really doesn't have any?  I too would love to know where his support is coming from?  I too would love to know who his base is?

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2015, 01:30:33 am »
Carling asks:
"Well no, but if it's possible, I'd like to get paid to post!  Is Jeb Bush still hiring?"

There was an hombre postin' around here some time back you should contact for a reference!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2015, 11:50:08 am »
I am very skeptical of Carson -- what are his qualifications to become president?  He really doesn't have any?  I too would love to know where his support is coming from?  I too would love to know who his base is?

All good questions. NavyCanDo, musiclady and others represent where his support may come from. I'm not counting myself out, either. Conservative, Christian, some dem crossovers, maybe few blacks, women(?).

Latest polling has him leading nationally.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,184861.0.html