Author Topic: Welfare Mom Has 52 Kids/Grand-kids: A victim of Leftist Deceptions, Promises and Betrayals  (Read 314 times)

rangerrebew

November 1, 2015
Welfare Mom Has 52 Kids/Grand-kids: A victim of Leftist Deceptions, Promises and Betrayals
By Lloyd Marcus

The owner of a chain of Detroit abortion clinics was caught on video cautioning an audience. A woman identified as Renee Chelian said she feared the cover of the New York Times might alert the public that they used garbage disposals to get rid of the carcasses of aborted babies. Ms. Chelian does not realize that abortionists have nothing to fear from the New York Times nor the rest of the mainstream media. The MSM continues to do everything in its power to hide Planned Parenthood's house of horrors from the public.

Aborted babies iare what the Left brings to the altar as a sacrifice in worship of the earth to save the planet and poke a finger in the eye of Jesus. Make no mistake about it folks. The Left despises Jesus.

Therefore, the Left gives abortionists (Planned Parenthood) free rein to do whatever; kill babies born alive, sell baby heads for profit and so on. No PP behavior is too brutal or extreme as long as 3000 babies a day continue to be murdered in America funded by taxpayers.

Isn't it interesting that it is not enough that the left has free rein to engage in anti-God activities? They are hell-bent on forcing Christians and taxpayers to approve and fund them. PP does not need the $500 million of taxpayer funding it receives annually.

Anyone who dares to criticize PP's Nazi practices is dragged by the MSM into the cyber public square and branded with a “W” on their forehead for being a part of a bogus War on Women. There is no war on women, folks. It is simply another Leftist/Democrat marketing tactic to deceive, instill victim mindsets and divide Americans for political gain.

Duped by the MSM and PP, young women parrot the lie that PP is their only source of health-care. Women do not need PP. The truth is numerous health clinics around the country provide more services than PP.

And to the Black Lives Matter idiots, why do you Democrats vehemently defend PP, which targets black babies? Yes, 79% of PP abortion centers are in minority neighborhoods.

Margaret Sanger, PP's founder, said, “...we don't want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population….” Sanger felt blacks are mentally inferior and breed too often.

With abortion as a sacred cow of their religion, Leftists believe baby lives, including black baby lives do not matter. Therefore, Quentin Tarantino and Spike Lee along with other BLM hate-mongers should be telling blacks to fear PP rather than cops.

Black low-informa voters believing the hate, lies and evil coming from the MSM and Democrats is a constant source of frustration. I have witnessed Democrats playing blacks for over sixty years; convincing them they are forever victims in the greatest land of opportunity on the planet. Fifty years ago, Democrat policies replaced black fathers with government; destroying the black family.

Bedtime for my four younger siblings and me was 9pm. Much later one night, there was a knock at our front door. It was a relative, 9 year old Barbara who had been roaming Baltimore streets searching for her drunkard welfare mother. Dad grabbed Barbara and forced her to spend the night. Dad recently told me that he remembers Barbara's mother saying, “I don't have to do anything and my white man (government) brings my check every month.”

Barbara's mom passed decades ago. Barbara is now in her sixties. I recently learned that Barbara has 52 kids and grand-kids raised on welfare without fathers. At one time, I would have criticized Barbara. But for some reason, my heart goes out to her. Barbara's life could have been so much more. Barbara's life is the legacy of loyalty to Democrats.

For fifty years Democrats have been promising blacks better lives from government dependency and voting Democrat. And yet, today rather than fewer Barbaras, in Baltimore and other cities controlled by Democrats, there are more Barbaras than ever. Over 70 percent of black kids grow up in fatherless, government dependent households which breeds poverty, incarceration, black on black crime, epidemic school dropouts and substance abuse.

Meanwhile, rich Hollywood liberal white boys like Quentin Tarantino think they are doing blacks a favor by furthering the Democrats' blacks-are-victims-of-racist-America myth. Many rich successful blacks are just as guilty, nurturing the victim mindset that is stifling black success, creating unnecessary anger and igniting racial violence.

I will close with a breath of fresh air. My sister informed me that all of Barbara's adult children have jobs. I pray that this is a sign that they have begun to see the light, realizing that loyalty to Democrats and total reliance on government is a road to nowhere.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/11/welfare_mom_has_52_kidsgrandkids_a_victim_of_leftist_deceptions_promises_and_betrayals.html
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 05:05:42 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline GourmetDan

Aborted babies iare what the Left brings to the altar as a sacrifice in worship of the earth to save the planet and poke a finger in the eye of Jesus. Make no mistake about it folks. The Left despises Jesus.

There are really only 2 sides in this battle... Christ and anti-Christ...

Satanists are attracted to the slaughter because these children represent sacrifices to Satan...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan