Author Topic: FBI warns of anarchist plot to ambush cops on Halloween  (Read 558 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FBI warns of anarchist plot to ambush cops on Halloween
« on: October 27, 2015, 02:35:55 pm »
http://nypost.com/2015/10/26/fbi-warns-cops-of-halloween-revolt-planned-by-anarchists/

FBI warns of anarchist plot to ambush cops on Halloween

By Melkorka Licea

October 26, 2015 | 8:47pm

The FBI released an alert Monday warning the NYPD and police departments nationwide of a potentially dangerous anarchist group that says it plans to ambush cops on Halloween.

The extremist group – known as the National Liberation Militia – has proposed a “Halloween Revolt” that encourages supporters to cause a disturbance to attract police and then viciously attack them, the FBI said.

The group has recommended that members wear typical Halloween masks and use weapons such as bricks, bottles and firearms, according to the release.

The NYPD Intelligence Bureau is monitoring the threat, and there is no known link between the threat and New York City law enforcement specifically, the FBI said.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: FBI warns of anarchist plot to ambush cops on Halloween
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2015, 02:36:36 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2015, 10:28:51 pm »
We always spend trick-or-treat night away from the house, so I suspect I'll take advantage of my concealed carry permit that evening when we go out to dinner.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline flowers

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2015, 10:51:41 pm »
I love it up here......haven't had a trick or treater in 10 years.  I do have elk, deer, flying squirrels and all the other night creatures here in the woods.