Author Topic: HOW DO YOU SPELL APPARENT FRAUD? THE CLINTON FOUNDATION, SHADY ACCOUNTING AND AIDS  (Read 1396 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
HOW DO YOU SPELL APPARENT FRAUD? THE CLINTON FOUNDATION, SHADY ACCOUNTING AND AIDS

Ken Silverstein, Washington, DC,   26 Oct. 2015

The Clinton Foundation has until November 16 to amend more than ten years’ worth of state, federal and foreign filings, but it’s going to be virtually impossible to do so without acknowledging that it has engaged in massive accounting fraud since its inception.

Clip from a long article very much worth your time to read.

https://www.byline.com/project/27/article/520
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online andy58-in-nh

Are you ready to do the Clinton Cha-Cha?:

1. There is no proof that any laws were broken.
2. It's "old news".
3. The accusations are politically motivated.
4. It's time to "move on".

And away we go....
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/10/clinton_foundation_time_bomb_may_explode_on_november_16th.html

October 27, 2015
Clinton Foundation time bomb may explode on November 16th
By Thomas Lifson

The read of the day today is a long article by Ken Silverstein at Byline.com explaining the hole the Clinton Foundation is in over amending its IRS filings. You see, the slush fund has a lot of ‘splainin to do, and

Last April, Clinton Foundation acting CEO Maura Pally acknowledged “mistakes” in its tax filings and promised they would be corrected by November 16.

There are potential felonies involved:

It will be difficult if not impossible for the foundation to amend its financial returns without acknowledging accounting fraud and admitting that it generated substantial private gain for directors, insiders and Clinton cronies, all of which is against the law under an IRS rule called inurement.

While inurement may sound obscure to the layman, it’s an ancient legal principle and the IRS is very clear that it is verboten. If you are familiar with it, it becomes immediately clear that Bill Clinton – and arguably Hillary and daughter Chelsea as family members and fellow Clinton Foundation trustees – could have big problems come November 16. So, too, could Clinton cronies like Ira Magaziner (see below) and Doug Band, a Clinton administration and former Foundation insider who subsequently became a founding partner of a bipartisan business swamp called Teneo Holdings.

Financial whistleblower Charles Ortel,

a former managing director of Dillon, Read & Co, said that under New York law tax authorities don’t have to show criminal intent to get convictions against foundation officials, they need only show that the foundation filed materially misleading financial information and kept fundraising nonetheless. "The essence of what a charity does is take your money and show you how they spend it,” he told me. “The Clinton Foundation takes your money and obscures how they spend it.” (Note that the Clinton Foundation only started disclosing its donors in 2008, in response to years of pressure.)

For example:

...the Clinton Foundation has received more than $1 billion over the years to purchase HIV/AIDS drugs for poor people in Africa, Asia and elsewhere. The leading donors to the foundation to support this admirable goal include the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and UNITAID.

However, a unit set up to receive the money – the Clinton Foundation HIV/AIDS Initiative Inc., which was run by Ira Magaziner, a Clinton administration veteran with close ties to Hillary – clearly spent far, far less than it took in. In fact, the unit’s accounting methods and operating practices were so shoddy that its license was revoked by the state of Massachusetts, where it was headquartered.

Furthermore, the accounting firm that handled much of the paperwork, BKD, has been implicated in a variety of misconduct. For example, last year the Securities and Exchange Commission sanctioned BKD for “violating auditor independence rules when they prepared the financial statements of brokerage firms that were their audit clients,” according to this story. (snip)

The problem, Ortel says, is that filing correct returns is impossible for the Clinton Foundation without admitting to criminal felonies. “The foundation has never filed a legitimate, independently certified and complete audit of their financial statements since it was founded, as is required under state, federal and foreign law” he told me during one of multiple phone conversations. “The IRS has let them get away with serious fraud.”

Now that Lois Lerner has escaped prosecution, perhaps the IRS feels free to simply excuse Democrats and persecute Republicans. Nonetheless, the Clinton Foundation filings will be public documents. I’d sure like to know what happened to that billion dollar raised for AIDs.

link to article

How Do You Spell Apparent Fraud? The Clinton Foundation, Shady Accounting and AIDS
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
No one cares

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Are you ready to do the Clinton Cha-Cha?:

1. There is no proof that any laws were broken.
2. It's "old news".
3. The accusations are politically motivated.
4. It's time to "move on".

And away we go....

This time they may have bitten off a bit more than they can cha cha their way around!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Relic

This time they may have bitten off a bit more than they can cha cha their way around!

Oh, how many times I've said that.

They are members of the political elite in good standing. Therefore, they are bullet proof.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It is so obviously absurd it is almost laughable.

What if Tom Brady starts taking "donations" before each game?
What if John Roberts suddenly starts taking "donations" before he decides a case.

The Clintons are laughably stupid with this thing, right under the nose of everyone. This "charity" is an open and obvious 'bribe me' slush fund. Open to everyone.

What if a contract manager opened his own public donations center?  What if your boss opened a charity,  and asked you if had heard of it?

It is the most blatant and obvious bribery scheme in history. And we are supposed to just whistle and look the other way.

I do not know what reality is anymore.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.