Author Topic: Mike Tyson endorses Trump for president  (Read 702 times)

Offline Paladin

Mike Tyson endorses Trump for president
« on: October 27, 2015, 04:26:10 am »
Not sure this is the type of endorsement he would wish for, but what the heck.

"Former professional boxer Mike Tyson thinks America should be run like a business and is thus throwing his support behind real estate mogul Donald Trump for president.

"He should be president of the United States," Tyson told HuffPost Live of the Republican presidential candidate.

Tyson said it's time for something new after President Obama's eight years in the White House.
"Let's run America like a business, where no colors matter," Tyson said. "Whoever can do the job, gets the job." "

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news-campaigns-presidential-campaigns/258162-mike-tyson-endorses-trump-for
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Mike Tyson endorses Trump for president
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2015, 05:51:56 am »
Six months ago I would have thought any conservative would cringe if Tyson endorsed their candidate.

How do you think the unthinkable?  With an Ithburg - Mike Tyson

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2015, 01:43:58 pm »
Perhaps if I made a living that involved by brain to be scrambled hundreds of times by a 16OZ glove applying 900 pounds of force, I may have considered his too.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2015, 12:11:18 am »
Perhaps if I made a living that involved by brain to be scrambled hundreds of times by a 16OZ glove applying 900 pounds of force, I may have considered his too.

:silly:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2015, 02:03:47 am »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024