Author Topic: REPORT: US Spied on Israel, Prepared to Destroy Israeli Bombers to Protect Iran  (Read 809 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
REPORT:  US Spied on Israel, Prepared to Destroy Israeli Bombers to Protect Iran

US moved carriers into the region to prevent Israeli craft from attacking suspected Iranian nuclear plant

Lori Marcus

In an explosive report we learn that ever since 2012, the United States has been spying on Israel in order to prevent the Jewish State from attacking suspected Iranian nuclear sites, according to Friday’s Wall Street Journal.

The White House had sent an additional aircraft carrier to the region after learning that Israeli aircraft had flown into Iranian airspace in what U.S. officials feared was a test run for an attack on Iran’s Fordow plant. The carriers had attack aircraft on board prepared to respond to any Israeli attack on Iran.

If that wasn’t enough to strain the conceit that the U.S. is Israel’s strongest supporter, U.S. officials also revealed to the Journal that Israel was responsible for the assassination of Iranian nuclear scientists.

Several U.S. officials also claimed that Israel wanted to strike Iran in 2012, and that the United States pressured Israeli officials into retreating.

more at:  http://www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/report-us-spied-on-israel-prepared-to-destroy-israeli-bombers-to-protect-iran/2015/10/23/
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I don't think I can take much more of this....

:banging:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline aligncare

Know what you mean.

I don't recognize my government, and worse, don't recognize my own country anymore.

Online DCPatriot

I don't think I can take much more of this....

:banging:

And that's why they want to disarm the population.

Traitorous bastards.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Know what you mean.

I don't recognize my government, and worse, don't recognize my own country anymore.

Lost in a Lost World

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80nUhHofw0U

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline aligncare

Lost in a Lost World

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80nUhHofw0U

Thanks. I'm not familiar with that track. Very good.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Moody Blues, lead off track to Seventh Sojourn.  So now we align with the Mullahs who hate us to stop our former ally from self-defense?

Obama is an abomination...this nation is becoming one as well.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Online DCPatriot

Said here back in 2012 that it was painfully obvious that Obama threatened Netanyahu and Israel that they would interfere with any attempt to attack Iran.   

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I wonder if the same U.S. policy of supporting Iran and threatening Israel will continue unabated once Hillary is president.

Israel made a grave strategic mistake by not launching its attack in November/December of 2008. The outgoing Bush administration may have faux-grumbled, but it would have offered what covert support it could.

Perhaps the guns of the United States might have even assisted Israel in that endeavour.

Instead of being pointed directly at the Israelis -- as they are today.

Oceander

The US and Israel have historically spied on each other.  Remember Pollard?  In fact, as a matter of realpolitik, friends spy on each other; not quite as often or in-depth as on their enemies, and most likely without as much subversion of individuals, but spy on each other they do.