Author Topic: Hillary Clinton: Illegal Aliens Are ‘Law-Abiding’ And Cops Are Criminals  (Read 290 times)

rangerrebew

Hillary Clinton: Illegal Aliens Are ‘Law-Abiding’ And Cops Are Criminals

Brian Anderson
October 25, 2015

We all know how full of shit Hillary Clinton is, but she just outdid herself in a big way at the Jefferson-Jackson dinner in Des Moines Iowa on Saturday. In the same speech in which she called illegal aliens law-abiding people she suggested that police officers are bigots and criminals. Not only is that insulting to our intelligence, but it’s a big f*ck you to law enforcement.

This radical redefinition of terms begins around the 15;15 mark of the video:

“And I tell you something else. I intend to back and support what President Obama has done to protect dreamers and their families, to use executive action, to prevent deportation. And I have said if we cannot get comprehensive immigration reform – as we need and as we should, with a real path to citizenship that will actually grow our economy – then I will go as far as I can even beyond President Obama to make sure law-abiding decent hard-working people in this country are not ripped away from their families,” said Hillary to thunderous applause.

It may be hard to pick that up because Hillary promised to go beyond Obama to grant amnesty to 11-20 million illegal aliens, but she actually called them “law-abiding” people. They are breaking the law by being in America without permission. How exactly is that abiding by the law? They aren’t called “law-abiding aliens” they are illegal aliens because they have broken our immigration laws.

As if that isn’t screwed up enough, a few minutes later Hillary suggested that the men and women of law enforcement are all racist criminals:

“I am fighting to reform criminal justice for every mother and father who worry every day that their child will be stopped by the police just for being African American, because yes, black lives matter,” screamed Hillary to even more applause.

Hillary is saying that cops pull over and harass black people for no other reason than the color of their skin, which is racist and illegal. Therefore, she is saying cops are criminals and that she’s going to put them in their place.

Hillary had one more insult to deliver by slamming the entire country.

“I hear Donald Trump when he says ‘We have to make America great again.’ Well here’s what I say – America is great we just have to make it fair and just,” said Hillary with a straight face.

How many things that are unfair and unjust are also great? None, right? If Hillary believes America is unfair and unjust, and she does, then she doesn’t believe America is great. She thinks America sucks. She just said America is great except that it isn’t, which is a huge contradiction.

For those of you still unsure about Hillary Clinton’s truth-to-bullshit ratio, here’s everything you need to know: She believes that people who break the law are law-abiding, that people who uphold the law are criminals, and that our country is a terrible place. I sincerely hope she puts that on a campaign poster. That should really help her in the general election.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/hillary-clinton-illegal-aliens-are-law-abiding-and-cops-are-criminals
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 04:45:35 pm by rangerrebew »