Author Topic: Obama Explains Why Blacks Need Special Rules And How Black Lives Matter More  (Read 313 times)

rangerrebew

Obama Explains Why Blacks Need Special Rules And How Black Lives Matter More

Brian Anderson
October 22, 2015

Obama was trying to cement his legacy as Divider-In-Chief today at a justice reform panel. The President not only explained why he thinks black people need special privileges and rules, but also how he believes black lives are more important than other lives.

Washington Post reporter Wesley Lowery provided some of the dialog. When asked if “black lives matter” is racist or exclusionary, Obama responded like this. In case the Obamaspeak is a little confusing, I’ve included my Obama-to-English translations:

“It started being lifted up as these folks are opposed to police, they’re opposed to cops and all lives matter so the notion was that somehow saying black lives matter was reverse racism or suggesting that other people’s lives don’t matter.”

Translation: The Black Lives Matter movement hates police and calls for violence against law enforcement but Obama doesn’t want you to focus on that.

“And then we get bogged down in that kind of discussion, we know where that goes, that’s just down the old trap. So let me just suggest this: I think everybody understands that all lives matter. Everybody wants strong effective law enforcement, everybody wants their kids to be safe when they’re walking to school. Nobody wants to see police officers who are doing their job fairliy hurt. Everybody understands that it’s a dangerous job.”

Translation: All lives matter except that they don’t because black lives matter more and it’s okay to hurt some cops.

“I think the reason why the organizers use the phrase ‘black lives matter’ was not because they were suggesting that nobody else’s lives mattered but rather what they were suggesting was: there is a specific problem that is happening in the African American community that’s not happening in other communities. And that is a legitimate issue that we’ve got to address.”

Translation: If you can ignore the fact that most people who are killed by police are not black, it becomes clear why black lives matter more.

“We as a society – particularly given our history – have to take this seriously. And one of the ways of avoiding the politics of this and losing the moment is everybody just stepping back for a minute and understanding (long pause) that the African American community is not just making this up.”

Translation: Black people continue to use something that happened hundreds of years ago as an excuse for criminal and anti-social behavior and we shouldn’t point that out.

“It’s not just something being politicized, it’s real. And there’s a history behind it and we have to take it serious.”

Translation: Obama is politicizing the shit out of this thing that isn’t remotely true.

“I forget which French writer said there is a law that was passed that really was equal because both rich and poor were forbidden from stealing loaves of bread and sleeping under the bridge. Well, that’s not a good definition of equality.”

Translation: They only way to achieve true equality is if black people have special rules and privileges.

I don’t think there’s any doubt that Obama believes black lives matter more than other lives or that he wants special treatment for black people. For those of you that thought he represented all Americans, you now know better.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/obama-explains-why-blacks-need-special-rules-and-how-black-lives-matter-more
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 09:45:11 pm by rangerrebew »