Author Topic: “YOU’RE FIRED!” 100 hotel employees in Germany lose their jobs with no warning as government turns luxury hotel into housing for Muslim illegals  (Read 853 times)

rangerrebew

Oct 24 2015
“YOU’RE FIRED!”
100 hotel employees in Germany lose their jobs with no warning as government turns luxury hotel into housing for Muslim illegals

Germany Migrants Stunned workers at the 4-star Maritim Hotel in Saxony arrived at work, only to be told to go home because Angela Merkel has decided to convert the hotel into a shelter for Muslim invaders. All the hotel businesses and restaurants also had to shut their doors, and none were given any notice.
GOV  While the hotel employees are rightly angry and frustrated, some Germans interviewed think it’s just fine and dandy to put 740 totally unscreened Muslim freeloaders, rapists, and worse, into luxury housing. Watch how fast that tune changes once their daughters start getting raped, their businesses robbed, and hordes of young Muslim men with nothing to do, start forming gangs.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2015/10/24/youre-fired-100-hotel-employees-in-germany-lose-their-jobs-with-no-warning-as-government-turns-luxury-hotel-into-housing-for-muslim-illegals/
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 01:35:10 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I bet liberals are taking note how quickly that redistribution of wealth took place. I'm actually surprised they didn't force the employees to stay on and serve the refugees(sic).

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Oceander

So, Germany IS still fascist.

Hardly.  This is nothing more than eminent domain - exactly the same sort of thing that Trump loves.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Hardly.  This is nothing more than eminent domain - exactly the same sort of thing that Trump loves.

It was a joke...

However, eminent domain does require due process - a fig leaf perhaps but very often not. This appears - and I say appears because we cannot know without further research which I'm not going to bother to do - to have been by executive fiat (something we are getting up close and personal with in America these days), with little to no process involved.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Oceander

It was a joke...

However, eminent domain does require due process - a fig leaf perhaps but very often not. This appears - and I say appears because we cannot know without further research which I'm not going to bother to do - to have been by executive fiat (something we are getting up close and personal with in America these days), with little to no process involved.

Fair enough.  However, the feds and the states can also commandeer private property in the event of an emergency.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Oceander wrote above:
"Fair enough.  However, the feds and the states can also commandeer private property in the event of an emergency."

Fair enough. How long until the left starts bringing in muslims by the boatload, to the point where WE have a "refugee emergency" and they claim they must begin "commandeering" private property in which to shelter them?

Oceander

Oceander wrote above:
"Fair enough.  However, the feds and the states can also commandeer private property in the event of an emergency."

Fair enough. How long until the left starts bringing in muslims by the boatload, to the point where WE have a "refugee emergency" and they claim they must begin "commandeering" private property in which to shelter them?

Beats me.  Just remember tho' that Trump loves eminent domain and commandeering private property, so a President Trump is going to be right there with the commandeering.