Author Topic: LIVE THREAD>>>Hillary Clinton testifies before the House Select Committee on Benghazi..10am est  (Read 17510 times)

Offline GourmetDan

Anyone else here?  Who is watching?

Not watching... depending on you...   :patriot:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Millee

Sorta.  People keep expecting me to do my job though.   :im waiting:

Offline flowers

Shannon Bream ‏@ShannonBream 29s29 seconds ago

Schiff says: The American people are entitled to the truth about #Benghazi and also about this committee
1 retweet 0 favorites
Shannon Bream ‏@ShannonBream 4m4 minutes ago

HRC to Jordan: I'm sorry that the facts don't fit your narrative.
6 retweets 13 favorites

Shannon Bream ‏@ShannonBream 4m4 minutes ago

Jordan to HRC: You say I'm "insinuating" things. I reading your words.
        Retweets 30
        Favorites 25
        Bob Mahmarian Pradheep Shanker MD Miguel (Mike)Parages Diane Davis Chris Flory Dave Carr shirleykigerconnolly Joe Jakonczuk WhigsnTwigs
    9:46 AM - 22 Oct 2015 · Details

Offline flowers

Republican Jim Jordan brings up an inflammatory video that was briefly raised in the immediate aftermath of the Benghazi attack. He asks about the confused characterization of the attack as a protest, or because of the video, or because of a militant group.

“Why didn’t you tell the American people exactly what you told the Egyptian prime minister,” Jordan asks.

Offline flowers

Oh boy.....now she says she has lost more sleep over Stevens death than anyone else on the planet! :silly:

Shannon Bream ‏@ShannonBream 2m2 minutes ago

HRC says: I've lost more sleep over #Benghazi than all of you committee members put together
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 04:58:43 pm by flowers »

Offline flowers

2: 42: Clinton says she wrote a whole chapter about Benghazi in her book and would gladly send Jordan a copy. She says Jordan’s insinuation do a great disservice to the work that the Obama administration did and says that “there is no doubt in my mind that we did the best we could with the information we had at the time.” Jordan tells her he is “not insinuating anything” and simply reading what Clinton said. He asks why she did not just speak plainly to the American people?

12: 40 PM: Jordan points out that 27 minutes after Clinton falsely blamed the Benghazi attacks on a YouTube video, her advisers were already talking politics. He says Clinton “picked the video narrative” because Libya “was supposed to be a great success story for the Obama White House and the Clinton State Department.” Jordan says that the Obama was running on slogan that GM is alive while Osama bin Laden is dead and Al Qaeda is on the run and a terrorist attack in Benghazi would have undercut one of Obama’s central re-eleciton themes.

He says “Americans can live with the fact that good people sometimes give their lives for their country” but “what they can’t take, what they can’t live with is when their government is not square with them.”

12: 35 PM: Jordan calls out Clinton for telling her family and world leaders one thing while falsely telling the American public another and insisting that the Benghazi attacks were a spontaneous response to a YouTube video.

Jordan says he is troubled because he thinks Clinton knew the truth about the attacks (cites an email Clinton sent to her family about officers being killed by an Al Qaeda-like group and a phone call with the Libyan president claiming that that Ansar al-Sharia was claiming responsibility along with a call with the Egyptian Prime Minister in which Clinton claimed that she knew that it was a terrorist attack and had nothing to do with a video.

Offline aligncare

Off and on. But if I wanted to see fancy dancing I'd just watch dancing with the stars instead.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 05:00:52 pm by aligncare »

Offline flowers

Gowdy kicking butt.....

Offline flowers

Gowdy questioning the whole “unsolicited” from Blumenthal emails.

Offline flowers

1:03 PM: Gowdy notes that this is an “investigation” and not a “prosecution.” He tells Rep. Schiff (D-CA) that the real tragedy is that so many witnesses and documents were missed during seven investigations and an Accountability Review Board investigation.

12: 55 PM: Clinton says it is “personally painful” to be accused of interfering with security requests that led to the murder of Ambassador Chris Stevens. She says it is “deeply distressing” … she says she has “lost more sleep” than “all of you put together” and has been “racking my brain” about what more could or should have been done. She speaks in her patented “feel sorry for me” voice that many Americans find to be phony.

Offline musiclady

ruh roh.....she has no recollection.

"I can't remember, my brain's in a blender.......... it's JELLO.........jello, jello, jello, jello, jello....."
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline flowers

Cummins up.....won't listen to him.

Offline flowers

Shannon Bream ‏@ShannonBream 35s35 seconds ago

Cummings to Gowdy: You've made numerous inaccurate statements
0 retweets 0 favorites

Gowdy is fiesty

Offline flowers

YELLING!!!!! Gowdy vs cummins!!!

Offline flowers

Shannon Bream ‏@ShannonBream 17s17 seconds ago

This is getting hairy
0 retweets 0 favorites
Shannon Bream ‏@ShannonBream 40s40 seconds ago

HRC is nodding as Cummings is now yelling
3 retweets 6 favorites
Shannon Bream ‏@ShannonBream 1m1 minute ago

Gowdy v. Cummings fireworks ongoing
1 retweet 0 favorites

Offline flowers

THAT WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline aligncare

Wow! Thanks, flowers, for bringing this to us...

Offline flowers

Shannon Bream ‏@ShannonBream 52s52 seconds ago

Gowdy asks why Dems don't want ALL transcripts released - including surivors
13 retweets 10 favorites
Shannon Bream ‏@ShannonBream 1m1 minute ago

Cummings, Gowdy and Schiff now tussling over which transcripts of testimony should/shouldn't be released
3 retweets 6 favorites
Shannon Bream ‏@ShannonBream 2m2 minutes ago

Now Schiff in the mix too
1 retweet 7 favorites

Offline Millee

THAT WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hill sure did look smug at the end. 

Offline flowers

Shannon Bream ‏@ShannonBream 49s50 seconds ago

While cross-talk still flying, Gowdy says: "We're adjourned", stands up and walks out
6 retweets 9 favorites

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Offline flowers

Wow! Thanks, flowers, for bringing this to us...
That last part was fun. Gowdy wouldn't back down.

Offline flowers

Hill sure did look smug at the end.
I am not watching........cannot stand her face. Using wireless headphones.

Offline aligncare

Yep. It's obvious which side is playing politics here..

Offline flowers

Yep. It's obvious which side is playing politics here..
You know the dems are right now planning what questions to get back a Gowdy with after the break. I am sure it will be puke worthy!

Offline GourmetDan

It's obvious which side is playing politics here..

It will soon be obvious which side will not challenge said politics being played as well...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan