Author Topic: Austrian Town of 1,600 Drowns in Migrant Feces and Garbage  (Read 950 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Austrian Town of 1,600 Drowns in Migrant Feces and Garbage
« on: October 18, 2015, 04:29:12 pm »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/10/austrian-town-of-1600-drowns-in-migrant-feces-and-garbage-video/

Austrian Town of 1,600 Drowns in Migrant Feces and Garbage (Video)

Gates of Vienna wrote this on the suicide of Western culture:

“This destruction is being executed willfully, deliberately, and with malice aforethought. As Fjordman has often said: “This is the greatest organized betrayal in Western history.”

Vlad Tepes reported, translated from Unzen Suriert

When you dare to take a look at the border town of Nickelsdorf, population 1,600, you will literally be blown away: uncontrolled, illegal migrants wherever you look, and an orgy of garbage and feces of unparalleled dimensions.

As early as arriving at the railway station in Nickelsdorf one will notice crowds surrounding ‘Trafiks’ (slang for tobacconist). An astonishingly high number of immigrants – or migrants, want to pay with 500 Euro-bills. The Trafikant is obviously overwhelmed by this payment method, which seems to have been going on for a long while now. The customers are baffled for being rejected due to lack of change.

Everything completely filthy

Commuters of the 87 kilometers near Vienna Neustadt report, that in the until recently of hundreds of immigrants occupied Arena ‘Nova’, there also was an unusually massive burden and exposure of fecal matter, because these guests from foreign countries “went potty everywhere”. The supplied porta-potties were left “completely filthy” and unusable.

Many people in Nickelsdorf feel completely let dow by their government. “It’s like at the end of the war, back when the Wehrmacht surrendered the area east of Bruck on the Leitha to the Red Army and we were left completely defenseless at the mercy of the marauding Russians”, one man remembers the stories his grandparents told him.

Female assistants are “Christian whores”

One unsettled female voluntary helper tells that “we were continuously berated as Christian whores.” Others just don’t understand just what kinds of people were marching through the land completely uncontrolled and unregistered, with the blessing of the government: “There were the most strangest types, some way too tall Chinese, supposedly from Mongolia or similar areas, colored people in all shades – but hardy any Syrians.” The rumor that Hungary had used the chaos to empty out their prisons, is persistent.

Please click on the link above which will give you pics, here's the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onZ3wXrH02E
« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 04:31:09 pm by Fishrrman »

Offline flowers

Re: Austrian Town of 1,600 Drowns in Migrant Feces and Garbage
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2015, 04:52:02 pm »
“This destruction is being executed willfully, deliberately, and with malice aforethought. As Fjordman has often said: “This is the greatest organized betrayal in Western history.”
  very true.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2015, 04:59:54 pm »
Why would leaders do this to their own country?  It is hard to comprehend.  Yet, we see our own leader take us down the road to Third World status - and no one stops these people.  What they are guilty of is treason, pure and simple. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline flowers

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2015, 05:08:45 pm »
Why would leaders do this to their own country?  It is hard to comprehend.  Yet, we see our own leader take us down the road to Third World status - and no one stops these people.  What they are guilty of is treason, pure and simple.
I don't know why either. Maybe they all have bought private islands where them and family member's will live? Merkel will be in a burka or stoned to death. Sharia takes no prisoners.

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2015, 05:14:29 pm »
I don't know why either. Maybe they all have bought private islands where them and family member's will live? Merkel will be in a burka or stoned to death. Sharia takes no prisoners.

You really have to wonder what motivates these leaders to betray their own countrymen in such a way.  It tells me they are being led by a higher power - sounds conspiracist, doesn't it?

:tinfoil:

Offline flowers

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2015, 05:37:26 pm »
You really have to wonder what motivates these leaders to betray their own countrymen in such a way.  It tells me they are being led by a higher power - sounds conspiracist, doesn't it?

:tinfoil:
NWO via sharia/caliphate. today I have my tinfoil shinny side in.

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2015, 06:07:18 pm »
NWO via sharia/caliphate. today I have my tinfoil shinny side in.

Me too, and I'm wearing the special "No Stick" foil liner too.
 :smokin:

Offline flowers

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2015, 06:10:45 pm »
Me too, and I'm wearing the special "No Stick" foil liner too.
 :smokin:
Wow..."No Stick" foil......I best put that on my shopping list right now.  :smokin:

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2015, 06:15:07 pm »
Wow..."No Stick" foil......I best put that on my shopping list right now.  :smokin:

Stock up now before there's a run on it.

:th_10444:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2015, 02:45:54 pm »
“There were the most strangest types, some way too tall Chinese, supposedly from Mongolia or similar areas, colored people in all shades – but hardy any Syrians.”
  :thud:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

rangerrebew

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2015, 11:36:23 am »
Migrants create 'orgy of garbage and feces' in Austria
Female volunteers 'berated as Christian whores'
Published: 14 hours ago

Migrants flooding into Austria from the Middle East and Northern Africa may not know how to speak German, but they do know how to produce a lot of trash.

Residents in the small town of Nickelsdort, Austria, were left to clean “an orgy of garbage and feces of unparalleled dimensions” after migrants passed through on Oct. 10. Roughly 1,600 people must deal with waves of migrants expected to pass through on their way to Germany and other European nations.

“We were continuously berated as Christian whores,” one female volunteer told the German website Unzen Suriert Oct. 10. An English translation was obtained by the Vlad Tepes blog Oct. 13 and reported by the conservative website Gateway Pundit on Monday.

“It’s like at the end of [World War II], back when the Wehrmacht surrendered the area east of Bruck on the Leitha to the Red Army and we were left completely defenseless at the mercy of the marauding Russians,” one witness said.

The free WND special report “ISIS Rising,” by Middle East expert and former Department of Defense analyst Michael Maloof, will answer your questions about the jihadist army threatening the West.

Austria’s neighbor, Hungary, responded to the influx of migrants by closing its borders on Saturday. Hundreds of migrants were then directed to Slovenia, which also shares a border with Austria.

“I want to emphasize that Slovenia is not in a state of emergency. There is a process in place and it is working well, but it’s important that police get the logistical and technical support they need,” Slovenian Prime Minister Miro Cerar said Saturday, the New York Times reported.

Cerar said the Slovenian army would also assist with shepherding migrants into Austria.

“It was now or never. So I decided to go before the window of opportunity closes,” Syrian Hani al-Karaa, 24, told the newspaper while crossing from Slovenia’s Sentlij border crossing into Austria on Saturday.

Officials told the Times 200,000 migrants have passed through Croatia in the past month alone. The majority of people are on their way to Germany.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/10/migrants-create-orgy-of-garbage-and-feces-in-austria/#Gz0tc20M6zad8UMi.99