General Category > Politics/Government

Limbaugh: Why Trump is clobbering establishment GOP

(1/1)

DCPatriot:
Limbaugh: Why Trump is clobbering establishment GOP

'What he's doing is bordering on political brilliance'

PALM BEACH, Florida – For someone who has never held political office, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is pummeling political insiders at their own game, according to radio host Rush Limbaugh.

“What he’s doing is bordering on political brilliance,” Limbaugh said on his national broadcast Tuesday. “And he is far more adept at modern-day politics than anybody in either party realizes.”

“In parlaying this outsider status of his,” Limbaugh continued, “he’s better at playing the insiders’ game than they are, and they are insiders. He’s running rings around all of these seasoned, lifelong, highly acclaimed professionals in both the consultant class, the adviser class, the strategist class, and the candidate class. And he’s doing it simply by being himself.”

Read Donald Trump’s scintillating plan! Time to Get Tough: Make America Great Again!

Regarding the Republican establishment, Limbaugh noted, “They don’t know which way is up anymore. They don’t know what’s up. They don’t know what’s down. They don’t know what’s sideways. They are just totally bamboozled and confused.”

As an example, Limbaugh cited Trump’s comments about former President George W. Bush, concerning the days surrounding the terror attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, as Trump told Bloomberg News last Friday that “the World Trade Center came down during (former President Bush’s) reign.”

On Saturday, Trump expounded on that in a phone interview, saying, “You always have to look to the person at the top.

“Do I blame George Bush? I only say that he was the president at the time, and you know, you could say the buck stops here.”

Jeb Bush responded on Twitter, saying, “How pathetic for [Donald Trump] to criticize the president for 9/11. We were attacked & my brother kept us safe.”

Limbaugh analyzed the exchanges of the past few days, and said: “What Trump was trying to do, what he succeeded in doing was tie Jeb to his brother, Bush to Bush, not in an incompetence way – maybe Trump meant that; I don’t know – but what he was trying to do politically was to further the thought in people’s minds that we don’t need another Bush, for crying out loud. We got a Clinton over here, another Bush, we just had a Bush, we don’t need another Bush, and he was trying to tie Jeb to Bush, to W in a way that was not positive, and Jeb took the bait.”

“The point is that Jeb just fell for Trump’s, whatever you want to call it, trick and immediately began to defend his brother in those words and just started reminding everybody about that era, which, whether you like it or not, people do not have fond memories of. So from a political standpoint, it was a very successful venture and effort that Trump had made.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/10/limbaugh-why-trump-is-clobbering-establishment-gop/#5c4ZSqwCPYAEC7MT.99

_________________________________________________________________________________

Longiron:
The master at work! However the RINOGOP will support Hillary or BiteME before Trump. Still look for Trump to win the nomination and get screwed some way by the RinoGOP and goes 3rd party and Wins. The GOP is done. :patriot:

DCPatriot:

--- Quote from: Longiron on October 21, 2015, 01:15:11 am ---The master at work! However the RINOGOP will support Hillary or BiteME before Trump. Still look for Trump to win the nomination and get screwed some way by the RinoGOP and goes 3rd party and Wins. The GOP is done. :patriot:

--- End quote ---

From your mouth to God's ears. 

I'm just getting a bit worried about Trump's personal safety.  I sure as heck don't trust Obama's 'Secret Service'.

Trump should invest in hiring retired Seal Team Six or the company formerly known as Blackwater.

Longiron:

--- Quote from: DCPatriot on October 21, 2015, 01:21:17 am ---From your mouth to God's ears. 

I'm just getting a bit worried about Trump's personal safety.  I sure as heck don't trust Obama's 'Secret Service'.

Trump should invest in hiring retired Seal Team Six or the company formerly known as Blackwater.

--- End quote ---

Would not be surprised he has not done that But he is smart enough not to tell anyone about it. You know like sending in reporters before an invasion of troops. Or Obama saying we will be out of somewhere 2 years in advance and the bad guys just take a 2 year vacation. :th_10444:

Oceander:

--- Quote from: Longiron on October 21, 2015, 01:15:11 am ---The master at work! However the RINOGOP will support Hillary or BiteME before Trump. Still look for Trump to win the nomination and get screwed some way by the RinoGOP and goes 3rd party and Wins. The GOP is done. :patriot:

--- End quote ---

Therein lies your problem.  The "problem" GOP moderates have is that they're too much team players and will vote for the party's eventual nominee, whether they personally agree with him or her or not.  That is in strong contrast to the crybaby caucus on the right, which won't vote at all unless they get to pick the nominee; fair weather friends to the last.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version