Author Topic: Obama’s Comments on Clinton Emails Collide With F.B.I. Inquiry  (Read 521 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/17/us/politics/obamas-comments-on-clinton-emails-collide-with-fbi-inquiry.html?_r=0

Obama’s Comments on Clinton Emails Collide With F.B.I. Inquiry

By MATT APUZZO and MICHAEL S. SCHMIDTOCT. 16, 2015

WASHINGTON — Federal agents were still cataloging the classified information from Hillary Rodham Clinton’s personal email server last week when President Obama went on television and played down the matter.

“I don’t think it posed a national security problem,” Mr. Obama said Sunday on CBS’s “60 Minutes.” He said it was a mistake for Mrs. Clinton to use a private email account when she was secretary of state, but his conclusion was unmistakable: “This is not a situation in which America’s national security was endangered.”

Those statements angered F.B.I. agents who have been working for months to determine whether Ms. Clinton’s email setup had in fact put any of the nation’s secrets at risk, according to current and former law enforcement officials.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Obama’s Comments on Clinton Emails Collide With F.B.I. Inquiry
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2015, 01:51:10 am »
Ok ... so our "Liar In Chief" tries to cover for the criminal running for president. Despicable and disgusting, but not at all surprising.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Obama’s Comments on Clinton Emails Collide With F.B.I. Inquiry
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2015, 03:42:38 am »
“I don’t know, not having been there and not seeing all the facts” Mr. Obama continued. “But I think it’s fair to say the FBI acted stupidly."