Author Topic: So why don't I like Donald Trump?  (Read 10727 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: So why don't I like Donald Trump?
« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2015, 11:19:12 pm »
I don't appreciate being called names, but one has to consider the source.

Hey andy - I would consider it an honor to be insulted by those goons.

Not one of the people that I saw posting has an IQ within 50 points of yours, nor the truly cogent and lucid writing style you display.

btw, I scrolled down the first page and only saw 1 or 2 names I recognized.  Thank heavens.  I've been away from there long enough to either forget, or never get to know the thug parade.

Now, after reading that swill, I think I need a shower..........   :smokin:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2015, 11:36:34 pm »
We are truly lucky and honored that you're here, Andy.  :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2015, 11:38:38 pm »
Happy, too.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2015, 11:51:34 pm »
I enjoy the company here, and I'm thankful for the opportunity it provides me to exercise my passions. I am also grateful for you people and yes, even for your critiques; you so often force me to think and question and discern and distill. I cannot adequately express how much that means to me. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline aligncare

« Reply #54 on: October 13, 2015, 11:59:09 pm »
We are truly lucky and honored that you're here, Andy.  :laugh:

Not me. The guy makes my posts look like babbling scribbles. Sheesh. Whadya get, andy? A vocabulary for Christmas.

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2015, 12:04:06 am »
Not me. The guy makes my posts look like babbling scribbles. Sheesh. Whadya get, andy? A vocabulary for Christmas.
Well, as it happens I'm Jewish, so perhaps you'd favor me with a thesaurus for Hannukah.  :beer:
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Oceander

« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2015, 01:48:37 am »
Well, as it happens I'm Jewish, so perhaps you'd favor me with a thesaurus for Hannukah.  :beer:

:beer: