Author Topic: Obama Blasts FOX News, Conservative Media for Making Him Look ‘Scary’  (Read 291 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/10/obama-blasts-fox-news-conservative-media-for-making-him-look-scary/

Obama Blasts FOX News, Conservative Media for Making Him Look ‘Scary’

Jim Hoft Oct 12th, 2015 7:46 pm

Actually his failed policies are scarier than his face.

Barack Obama lashed out at FOX News again in his latest interview. Obama told The New York Review of Books that FOX News and conservatives made him out to look scary.

The Daily Caller reported:

During an interview with Marilynne Robinson to be published in the Nov. 5 issue of The New York Review of Books, Obama suggested that when he first ran for office, “I had the benefit that at the time nobody expected me to win. And so I wasn’t viewed through this prism of Fox News and conservative media, and making me scary. At the time, I didn’t seem scary, other than just having a funny name.”

Obama: It’s interesting, because we’re talking in Iowa; people always, I think, were surprised about me connecting with folks in small-town Iowa. And the reason I did was, first of all, I had the benefit that at the time nobody expected me to win. And so I wasn’t viewed through this prism of Fox News and conservative media, and making me scary. At the time, I didn’t seem scary, other than just having a funny name. I seemed young. Sometimes I look at my pictures from then and I say, I can’t believe anybody voted for me because I look like I’m 25.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Millee

Fox News lives rent free in his head.   :smokin:

Offline andy58-in-nh

Fox News lives rent free in his head.   :smokin:

Well, there's a lot of free space up there.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Scary? The Worm?

On my, he WISHES!!!
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline mountaineer

Narcissistic and paranoid, what a twofer.
 No, wait, and a liar. A threefer.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline flowers

Wow......
other than just having a funny name.
gee why bring that up now obama?