Author Topic: Carly Fiorina's Track Record Is Better Than You've Heard  (Read 3548 times)

Offline aligncare

Re: Carly Fiorina's Track Record Is Better Than You've Heard
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2015, 12:51:27 pm »

I would consider casting a vote for a hypothetical democrat only in a thought experiment; one who's not a communist, or establishment insider, or is under potential indictment for selling state department favors, or that was plainly guilty of negligent homicide 46-years-ago for the needless death of Mary Jo Kopechne, or who's a racist rabble rouser front for ISIS, or the first gay transsexual inter-species alien.

So that leaves the current and probably future crop of democrat presidential nominees out of the question.

Offline Longiron

« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2015, 02:37:44 pm »
I happen to agree with you that htere is no real difference between a RINO and a Democrat but is still makes a difference which one you vote for IMHO.

First you get Republican majorities and THEN you go RINO hunting!  That's my theory and I'm sticking to it!

Cannot disagree, Bigun! However need conservatives to do that before you go RINO hunting. Look at the SPEAKER issue. The conservatives are the minority in the HOUSE. However, if they stick together they will be able to get a REAL conservative as SPEAKER not a fake one. The RINOS will cave. That is what they do best. All they have to see is their SEAT being challenged back home or their LOBBY money start to dry up which they need the seat first and they will screw the RINOGOP in a minute. They have no principals, values or integrity BUT they need the SEAT especially in the RED states. Make the SPEAKER a local issue and watch what happens. Thus far the conservatives are winning. Time will tell!!!! Thanks to talk radio the RINOGOP is being exposed. :patriot:
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 02:38:58 pm by Longiron »

Offline MBB1984

« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2015, 03:20:55 pm »
He may be on a mission to destroy her but certain facts are facts when exposed and cannot be lied about. If he luved Carly he cannot hide her record as a business person, think the religion of peace is a good thing. They might not report it or overlook it BUT they still are FACTS. True I would vote for a DEM over Bushie, RUBIO or any other RINO if you like it or not BUT the way it looks I will be voting for TRUMP, CRUZ or CARSON and all  will make CARLY Sec of Nothing which she might be able to handle. **nononono*

I do not see any substantive difference between the DEM or Bush or Rubio in the end.  Cosmetically, JEB? and Rube are more Conservative, but both embrace Amnesty, which will soon lead to DEM control and destruction.  I wouldn't take the Hobson's choice, but vote third party or write some Conservative on the ballot.