Author Topic: France imam: “When Allah speaks of music in the Qur’an he reminds us that music is the devil’s language”  (Read 403 times)

rangerrebew

France imam: “When Allah speaks of music in the Qur’an he reminds us that music is the devil’s language”

October 10, 2015 4:10 pm By Robert Spencer 51 Comments

Hadith Qudsi 19:5: “The Prophet said that Allah commanded him to destroy all the musical instruments, idols, crosses and all the trappings of ignorance.” (The Hadith Qudsi, or holy Hadith, are those in which Muhammad transmits the words of Allah, although those words are not in the Qur’an.)

Muhammad also said:

(1) “Allah Mighty and Majestic sent me as a guidance and mercy to believers and commanded me to do away with musical instruments, flutes, strings, crucifixes, and the affair of the pre-Islamic period of ignorance.”

(2) “On the Day of Resurrection, Allah will pour molten lead into the ears of whoever sits listening to a songstress.”

(3) “Song makes hypocrisy grow in the heart as water does herbage.”

(4) “This community will experience the swallowing up of some people by the earth, metamorphosis of some into animals, and being rained upon with stones.” Someone asked, “When will this be, O Messenger of Allah?” and he said, “When songstresses and musical instruments appear and wine is held to be lawful.”

(5) “There will be peoples of my Community who will hold fornication, silk, wine, and musical instruments to be lawful ….” — ‘Umdat al-Salik r40.0

“WATCH: Islamist ‘Music Lesson’ in France Brainwashes Children,” by Sam Prince, Heavy, October 8, 2015:

A video allegedly leaked from a Muslim center in France shows an extremist imam preaching that all music is of the devil and those that listen to music are “kafir”, or infidels who will be “swallowed up by the earth” and “transformed into apes and pigs.” He then tells the impressionable children that all music, no matter what the language, is “haram”, meaning blasphemous to Islam. A transcript of his sermon reads:

When Allah speaks of music in the Koran he reminds us that music is the devil’s language. When did he remind us of this? So those who love music and listen to music, who are they listening to? The devil. They listen to the devil. There are people who disobeyed Allah and will listen to the devil. What did the prophet say about these people? He said, “They will be swallowed up by the earth.” And they will be transformed into apes and into pigs. So he risks being swallowed up by the earth. Second point: Allah will transform them into apes and pigs. Those who love music would love to be transformed into apes and pigs, you agree. No matter what the language of the music: Arabic, French, Turkish… never mind. If there is song and there are musical instruments, when you hear a violin, a drum, a synthesizer, or violin. If you hear instruments it is haram. And the one who likes haram will be with the devil. And he who likes music, is he loved by the devil or Allah? The devil! So choose your side. Empty your mp3 and transform it and replace it with the best words that exist: the Koran. If one says that musical instruments are haram and music is haram and that who listens or loves music risks being transformed by Allah into a pig, or will look like who? The devil….

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/10/france-imam-when-allah-speaks-of-music-in-the-quran-he-reminds-us-that-music-is-the-devils-language
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 12:58:16 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline olde north church

A creator who hates the female form.  A creator who hates the music of his creations. 
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Godzilla

So, imam, are birds the agents of Satan?  They speak birdsong, you know.

---

From Wikipedia:

Birds are commonly revered in Islamic literature, especially in the Sufi tradition, where they are a metaphor for the soul's divine journey to God (e.g. in The Conference of the Birds). In the Nahj al-Balagha, the Shi'a book of the sayings of Ali, an entire sermon is dedicated to praising peacocks.

---

Hmm.  It looks like you are an anti-Islamic imam.

:tongue2:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The "music" I want to hear is the whistlin' of missiles headin' for Mecca and Medina.... ;)

Offline aligncare

I've mentioned before my girlfriend grew up in communist Hungary, and that I have a dear patient who grew up in communist Romania.

In the case of my patient, he had to sneak into the basement to listen to jazz and big band that he bought on the black market, at a very low volume lest a neighbor hear. The Communist Party forbade western music as decadent and there could have been consequences.

My girlfriend said she was able to hear western music only at night by shortwave radio. Her mom was worried whenever the radio was tuned to radio free Europe and fearful they would be discovered listening to the Beatles!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 12:03:04 pm by aligncare »

geronl

They both tell how, in the case of my patient, he had to sneak into the basement to listen, at a very low volume lest a neighbor hear, big band records he got on the black market. The Communist Party forbade western music as decadent.

North Koreans are still living the commie dream of being fed nothing but propaganda

rangerrebew

He may be on to something if he's talking about rap. :silly: