Author Topic: DNC Chair: Republicans Are Saying ‘Yeah, Let’s Kick Women … Out Of This Country’  (Read 385 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://dailycaller.com/2015/10/11/dnc-chair-republicans-are-saying-yeah-lets-kick-women-out-of-this-country-video/?print=1

DNC Chair: Republicans Are Saying ‘Yeah, Let’s Kick Women … Out Of This Country’ [VIDEO]

Posted By Christian Datoc On 10:16 AM 10/11/2015 In | No Comments

Democratic National Committee chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz told CNN’s Dana Bash Sunday that all of the remaining Republican presidential candidates are trying to “out-Trump Donald Trump” and are saying, “yeah, let’s kick women. Let’s kick them and immigrants out of this country.”

WASSERMAN SCHULTZ: I believe that any one of our candidates will stand in stark contrast, when it comes to the priorities of the American people and how they’re going to make their decision on who they’re going to vote for for President, to any of the Republican candidates. The Republicans are trying to out-right wing each other. Look, between the fifteen Republican candidates who are left — all of whom are trying to out-Trump Donald Trump — by saying, “Yeah let’s kick women. Let’s kick them and immigrants out of this country. Let’s take away health care from women.” … Yes, I think any of the candidates on our side of the aisle … will be chosen and eventually elected as the 45th president of the United States of

video here
http://dailycaller.com/2015/10/11/dnc-chair-republicans-are-saying-yeah-lets-kick-women-out-of-this-country-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

bkepley

Bizarro...

Offline mountaineer

These people are mad as hatters.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

bkepley

It just ocurred to me...maybe their POV is that female = lesbian or trans. 

Offline musiclady

Absolutely stark raving mad...........
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.