Author Topic: Trump campaign trolls Rubio with bottled water delivery  (Read 643 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Trump campaign trolls Rubio with bottled water delivery
« on: October 06, 2015, 08:11:02 am »
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/10/donald-trump-bottled-water-marco-rubio-214455

Donald Trump delivered a new dig in his ongoing feud with Sen. Marco Rubio on Monday: a 24-bottle care package with the label “Trump Ice Natural Spring Water.”

The set of bottled water was sent to the Rubio campaign’s Washington office on Monday. The package also had two towels with the “Make America Great Again” Trump campaign slogan, Trump campaign bumper stickers, and a note that said “Since you’re always sweating, we thought you could use some water. Enjoy!” according to CNN.

It’s a jab at Rubio who awkwardly reached for a bottle of water right in the middle of his 2013 State of the Union rebuttal to President Barack Obama. It’s also the latest attack in the squabbling between Trump and Rubio. Both candidates have been delivering strong poll numbers in the Republican primary field, sparking tensions.

During a recent debate, Trump poked Rubio for being sweaty.

“Rubio, I’ve never seen a young guy sweat that much,” Trump said during a recent appearance in South Carolina. “He’s drinking water, water, water, I never saw anything like this with him with the water.”

Ha Ha!  Rubio is a sweaty water drinker!

That's not the only thing either!  Rubio is constantly breathing...in and out and in and out.  It's friggin' irritating.

bkepley

Re: Trump campaign trolls Rubio with bottled water delivery
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2015, 10:43:42 am »
What a jerk.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2015, 10:48:36 am »
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/10/donald-trump-bottled-water-marco-rubio-214455

Ha Ha!  Rubio is a sweaty water drinker!

That's not the only thing either!  Rubio is constantly breathing...in and out and in and out.  It's friggin' irritating.
[/quote

Perhaps this is Trump's sense of humor either that or he's fixated on people's bodily fluids ... sweat and blood.  Silly me, here I thought there were more important issues to be discussed between the candidates.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Godzilla

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2015, 09:34:12 pm »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2015, 02:30:18 am »
The Trump campaign most certainly has a sense of humor.

That's ok with me.

Good on ya, Donald!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2015, 03:05:31 pm »
I found it funny.  :laugh:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline aligncare

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2015, 03:09:48 pm »

Come on folks admit it. If Trump were to suddenly tank, you'd be rubbing some faces in it, wouldn't you? You bet you would!  :silly:

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2015, 03:45:04 pm »
Come on folks admit it. If Trump were to suddenly tank, you'd be rubbing some faces in it, wouldn't you? You bet you would!  :silly:

I don't see Trump tanking anytime soon...but I do think he really needs to top with some of his immature comments and gestures.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.