Author Topic: Isla Fisher 'terrified' she's too fat after giving birth [cast your vote]  (Read 780 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Isla Fisher 'terrified' she's too fat after giving birth

Ah Hollywood.

One minute you’re too fat, the other too thin.

Petite Australian actress Isla Fisher was "terrified" to step back in front of the camera three months after giving birth to her first daughter, Olive, because of her baby weight.

But the onetime Home & Away favourite also had to add about 7.5kg to her frame for her supporting role in The Great Gatsby.

"I gained about 65 pounds (about 30kgs) with my first baby and 70 (about 32kgs) with my second," the 37-year-old wife of Sacha Baron Cohen tells Fitness magazine in the US.

"I had severe morning sickness both times, so I mostly ate supersize bowls of white pasta with loads of butter and cheese because that was the only thing that took away the nausea.

"I had to shoot Confessions Of A Shopaholic about three months after I gave birth to Olive (in 2007), so the producer, Jerry Bruckheimer, hired a trainer to work with me three times a week.

"That was both inspirational and terrifying because I didn’t want to let the trainer down.

"After I had my second daughter (Elula in 2010) I slowly lost the weight by breast-feeding, hiking (L.A.'s) Runyon Canyon and working with a trainer every couple of weeks."

Fisher now does yoga five days a week.

more at:      http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/isla-fisher-terrified-shes-too-fat-after-giving-birth/story-e6frfmq9-1226622265373

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Isla Fisher 'terrified' she's too fat after giving birth [cast your vote]
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2015, 01:48:16 am »
Aligncare and I have had a crush on Isla for years!   Here's to you, Sal!     :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald