Author Topic: Exclusive — Donald Trump Declares War On Obamatrade  (Read 2095 times)

Offline Relic

Re: Exclusive — Donald Trump Declares War On Obamatrade
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2015, 03:00:36 pm »
Relic always demonstrates a steady hand. That's why I tend to look for his posts.

888blushing8888 I try, but I don't always measure up to that praise. I do tend to have a very pessimistic outlook, but I think given the current situation, it's justified.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2015, 04:08:41 pm »

888blushing8888 I try, but I don't always measure up to that praise. I do tend to have a very pessimistic outlook, but I think given the current situation, it's justified.

But, I've never seen you lose your cool or go off on anybody. I'm ashamed to say I have a few times. And I always regret it later.

I agree it's hard to be optimistic today. Especially the way people seem so indifferent about the threat from radical Islam. I think it needs to be taken more seriously by everyone. Also, people need to take the Imperial city of Washington DC much more seriously than they do. We are being ruled, not governed.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2015, 04:19:40 pm »

You're a pessimist. You're not a doomsayer. Significant difference, at least to me.

I too look for your posts.  :beer:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2015, 04:28:04 pm »
The best thing about the TPP is that it creates a framework involving so much of the world economy... that should it pass, China will have no real choice but to join as well.

Which means we'll have bound China to follow our rules and not theirs.

And there is a very real possibility that with China's new AIIB, we might soon have to follow their rules should this fail.

Think about that.

So says the boilerplate put out by this admin. To this point, what I've investigated on TPP is that we're basically saying our turd is shinier than theirs, but still a turd.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2015, 04:30:21 pm »
Bingo. I am very skeptical of Trump, but I don't deny that he brings a lot of good things to this campaign.

Those who throw the constant insults make me want to break the rules of this forum. I don't, I leave it alone. Whatever is going to happen, will happen no matter what I post here, or what some insipid, brainless toad posts.

Hate to tell that crowd, but they try too hard. I'm aware of Trumps flaws, but not because of anything they've argued. Arguing with a Jesus complex never makes for anything convincing.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Longiron

« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2015, 05:59:27 pm »
Hate to tell that crowd, but they try too hard. I'm aware of Trumps flaws, but not because of anything they've argued. Arguing with a Jesus complex never makes for anything convincing.

Very seldom, if ever will the TRUMP haters on here say why their person is the best and should be the next POTUS. If fact most do not have a favorite candidate and if they do they will not support them here. They just get OFF bitching about TRUMP but have no other solutions why their person should be the ONE. :chairbang:
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 06:01:13 pm by Longiron »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2015, 06:32:12 pm »
Very seldom, if ever will the TRUMP haters on here say why their person is the best and should be the next POTUS. If fact most do not have a favorite candidate and if they do they will not support them here. They just get OFF bitching about TRUMP but have no other solutions why their person should be the ONE. :chairbang:

Yes, they like stirring the pot, but have nothing positive to offer.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2015, 06:57:13 pm »
Well, just know that everyone of you on this page here (Aligncare,Longiron, Free Vulcan, Relic, Sanguine & cuky) are truly appreciated for the manner in which you folks conduct yourselves here.  It doesn't go unnoticed.   :patriot:   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline aligncare

« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2015, 07:05:55 pm »
Well, just know that everyone of you on this page here (Aligncare,Longiron, Free Vulcan, Relic, Sanguine & cuky) are truly appreciated for the manner in which you folks conduct yourselves here.  It doesn't go unnoticed.   :patriot:   

Don't forget EC. A man I have great admiration for. In fact, I consider him a true humanitarian, and while I know he's too humble to accept it, I think he's a hero for the work he does for Doctors Without Borders.

God bless you, EC. :patriot:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2015, 07:08:50 pm »

Oh, and thank you, DC. Your input here is always a kick.  :beer:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2015, 07:25:38 pm »
Don't forget EC. A man I have great admiration for. In fact, I consider him a true humanitarian, and while I know he's too humble to accept it, I think he's a hero for the work he does for Doctors Without Borders.

God bless you, EC. :patriot:

Love EC!   :beer:

Didn't include him because he's not at all in Trump's camp and said so himself.  But he's kept his promise not to stalk Trump topics like the others. 

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald