Author Topic: ISIS so weakened by Russian airstrikes and desertion it could be destroyed in HOURS  (Read 844 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/609680/Islamic-State-ISIS-Russian-bombing-terror-Syria-Caliphate-defeat

ISIS so weakened by Russian airstrikes and desertion it could be destroyed in HOURS
ISLAMIC STATE (ISIS) is now so fragile that its so-called Caliphate could be wiped out in a matter of HOURS, a top terror expert said today.

By Nick Gutteridge, EXCLUSIVE
PUBLISHED: 06:00, Mon, Oct 5, 2015 | UPDATED: 08:10, Mon, Oct 5, 2015

Western and more recently Russian airstrikes, chaotic leadership and mass defections have weakened the jihadi group to such an extent that it would be unable to repel even a small invasion force.

A terror analyst told Express.co.uk that the fanatics have vastly exaggerated their military strength and called on Western leaders to launch a co-ordinated fightback which would obliterate the hate group.

Dr Afzal Ashraf said ISIS has become its own worst enemy with its campaign of terror against the West, which has prompted an international backlash.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/609665/Islamic-State-ISIS-command-post-destroyed-Russian-airstrike-Putin
ISIS jihadis OBLITERATED: Putin jets blast terrorist HQ in Syria with bunker-buster bombs
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline olde north church

Audacity?  More like impotence.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Although I know the Russians have their ulterior agenda, the fact that Obama may be severely embarrassed from the jihadis being destroyed by Russian testicular fortitude brings me great joy.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 06:31:56 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline EdinVA

IF this is true, the both the obama and bush administration got some splainin to do....

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Although I know the Russians have their ulterior agenda, the fact that Obama may be severely embarrassed from the jihadis being destroyed by Russian testicular fortitude brings me great joy.

Does Obama even have testicles?  Maybe compared to Boehner or McConnell...or if he's fighting global warming...
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline Right_in_Virginia

ISIS so weakened by Russian airstrikes and desertion it could be destroyed in HOURS 

Maybe.

But let's keep those rose petals on the flower a bit longer.  It's just as likely ISIS will be DISPERSED in hours.  I sure hope someone's tracking them.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Ah, the dear old Sexpress. You'll rarely see more bullshit put to paper outside the Congressional Record.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Paladin

"Ah, the dear old Sexpress. You'll rarely see more bullshit put to paper outside the Congressional Record."

Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.