Author Topic: Ron Paul: ‘Donald Trump Is an Authoritarian and He Brags About It’  (Read 346 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
This week on RT, the Russian government’s English-language station, host Ameera David interviewed former Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX) who said Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is a “authoritarian.”

Paul said, “I think Trump is an authoritarian and he brags about it. ‘I’m the boss and I tell people what to do.’ Government happens to be a little different to that. The only thing you want to do if you believe in the market place is you want to get rid of the government. But he’s talking about having strong taxes on imports. He wants to punish people and he’s the boss. So I think he would be dangerous to the economy.”..

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/10/03/ron-paul-donald-trump-is-an-authoritarian-and-he-brags-about-it/

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Ron Paul: ‘Donald Trump Is an Authoritarian and He Brags About It’
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2015, 12:51:28 am »
So, if Trump says that he'll find the best people and delegate responsibility on what he wants to accomplish....that makes him an "Authoritarian".

:whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline PzLdr

Re: Ron Paul: ‘Donald Trump Is an Authoritarian and He Brags About It’
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2015, 04:50:24 am »
Ron Paul is an ass, and won't admit it.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee