Author Topic: Kathleen Willey vows to 'haunt' Hillary throughout campaign  (Read 434 times)

rangerrebew

Kathleen Willey vows to 'haunt' Hillary throughout campaign
« on: October 05, 2015, 08:54:30 am »
Kathleen Willey vows to 'haunt' Hillary throughout campaign
'I am going to be shadowing you every single place you go'
Published: 13 hours ago

Kathleen Willey, one of the women caught in the crossfire of alleged sexual harassment by former President Bill Clinton and what she characterizes as acts of intimidation to silence her, announced new plans to “haunt” Hillary Clinton throughout the 2016 presidential race and beyond.

During a radio interview Sunday, Willey delivered a message to Clinton: “I am going to be shadowing you every single place you go to remind people, especially young people, young women, college-aged students who don’t remember any of this. I want them to know all about this. Because once they do they are not going to be real proud of supporting her as the first women president.”

“I am going to haunt her everywhere she goes,” Willey stated of Clinton. “So she’s not going to get rid of me ever until she disappears.”

“And I have plans already for New Hampshire,” she said, referring to the Democratic Party presidential primaries.

Willey was speaking on “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio,” broadcast on New York’s AM 970 The Answer and Philadelphia’s NewsTalk 990 AM.

The Clinton sex accuser used the interview to tease the October 13 publication of a new book by bestselling author Roger Stone entitled, “The Clintons’ War on Women,” for which Willey wrote the forward.

And Willey said Stone just formed a new PAC called “Women Against Hillary,” with the author asking her to serve as the group’s national spokesperson, a role Willey will accept, she revealed to Klein.

Willey has already become somewhat of an election issue for Hillary’s 2016 presidential campaign.

She has been in the news repeatedly accusing Clinton of waging a “war on women.”

Click below to hear Klein’s full interview with Willey.

In August, Willey took to Klein’s program to announce the launch of an anti-Hillary Clinton website titled “A Scandal A Day.” The site is partially aimed at recruiting other women who may have been assaulted by the former president.

And Clinton herself may have unwittingly propelled Willey to status of opposition town crier on women's issues when Clinton's campaign released an ad entitled, "Hillary's Message to Survivors of Sexual Assault."

Read the dirty secrets of the Clintons from insider Kathleen Willey: Target: Caught in the Crosshairs of Bill and Hillary Clinton; and The Clintons' War on Women found in the WND Superstore!

In the video advertisement, Clinton looks into the camera and says, "I want to send a message to every survivor of sexual assault. Don't let anyone silence your voice. You have a right to be heard. You have a right to be believed. We're with you."

On Klein's Sunday radio show, Willey said she is "kind of glad" Hillary released the ad because "she is telling me and us that we have a right to be believed. We have a right to be heard. We are with you."

Continued Willey: "Thank you Hillary. Thank you very much. Because you are going to hear from me non-stop. And you are going to hear from other women, believe me she will. I've talked to some others who want to join in with me. She's not going to get away from this this time."

"What she has done is absolutely horrible," Willey added. "And she has enabled her perverted husband to keep on doing it and that's because she doesn't care about women. She is the war on women."

Willey called the sexual harassment ad "one of the most outrageous things I've ever heard come out of her mouth and I just wonder who in the name of God is telling her to do this?"

"Who is allowing her to do this -- her handlers? I mean, do they have any brains at all? Of all people to say that?"

Regarding her anti-Hillary activism, Willey declared, "I'm not going to give up. She has hurt so many people. She has disgraced so many women. She has demeaned us. She has terrorized us."

"I just would like the opportunity, I really do, I would look to look her in the eye. She's a mother and she's a grandmother. And I would like to look her in the eye and say, 'I want you to tell me why it is that you terrorized me. That you tried to scare me into silence.

"But more importantly I want you to explain to me why your secret police threatened my children by name. By where they live. That's what I want to know. Will you give me that answer Hillary? So I can deal with that. Threatening a woman's children is a whole different ballgame.'"

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/10/kathleen-willey-vows-to-haunt-hillary-throughout-campaign/#1pjt5BblSc0VXcrm.99

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Kathleen Willey vows to 'haunt' Hillary throughout campaign
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2015, 05:00:32 am »
Awesome