Author Topic: Trump asked about Shariah Law  (Read 702 times)

geronl

Trump asked about Shariah Law
« on: October 04, 2015, 09:52:26 pm »
During a recent interview on Fox (so much for the boycott) Trump was asked about whether the Constitution or Sharia and refused to answer.

At the very end of the clip, Donald Hood is asked about Ben Carson's recent comments about Muslims and Sharia Law. Bolling asked Trump whether the Constitution superseded Sharia Law.
Trump said that he was not going to get into that and that it is not his argument.

Oh really?

It's the kind of answer a man gives when he is running for president and, at the same time, is doing an awful lot of business in countries where Sharia is law.
Remember, this is the same Trump who chastised Pam Geller after the shootout at the cartoon contest in Garland, TX. Here's Trump after the shooting, basically blaming the victim:

"The last thing we need is an obnoxious blowhard like Geller to go out and start trouble when there’s no reason for it."

Cavuto then asked Trump, “Would you be afraid to attack Muslims?”

”Just the opposite,” claimed Trump. “I would do things that nobody would do. I would do things that would be tougher than anybody. …If she [Geller] went after Jesus [really?], instead of the Muslims, let’s see how long she’d last. If she went after the African-Americans, and went after the n-word… let’s see how long she would last.”

A rather bizarre array of moral equivalence if you ask me.

No candidate should even hesitate to say the Constitution takes precedent over everything else, even the Supreme Court and definitely this so-called Shariah Law which is not law in this country.