Author Topic: 'Donald Trump and Ivania Trump'....on SNL [video]  (Read 962 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: 'Donald Trump and Ivania Trump'....on SNL [video]
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2015, 12:28:15 pm »
"We're gonna build a wall .....the Chinese are going to say, 'Now There's a wall!"   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2015, 12:46:26 pm »
The MSM loves Trump and the "Trump" bashing continues.  Clinton got to throw a jab at him as well on SNL.  What better way for the liberals to "inform" their low information voting audience?  I recently was around a small group of young ladies (est. 20-25 yr olds) and the "discussion" among them of politics and world events was quite alarming.  Several didn't want to hear what was going on over in the Middle East and the turmoil surrounding illegal immigration because it was too stressful!! They instead changed the subject to cloud formations in the sky... and  I'm sure this video skit will give them all the info they need on "The Donald".

http://money.cnn.com/2015/10/04/media/hillary-clinton-saturday-night-live/
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2015, 02:19:18 pm »
Here's an interesting tidbit about Hillary, you know the woman who cares so so so much about gay and lesbian issues?

The woman who cares so so so so much about people, promised the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) she would be the keynote speaker before campaign staffers and supporters at their annual gala in Washington DC on Saturday.

But, the second she was asked to appear on SNL she dropped the HRC event like a hot potato.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/10/01/hillary-clinton-saturday-night-live/?_r=0

In order to appear, Mrs. Clinton turned down the chance to give the keynote address to the influential Human Rights Campaign, the country’s most powerful lesbian and gay rights group, which will allow her to make the debut “S.N.L.” appearance of her 2016 campaign, said several people with knowledge of her schedule who could not discuss private planning for attribution.

HRC "allowed" Hillary to make the appearance. Yeah, riiiiight....