Author Topic: Jeb, Hillary share space in polling toilet. Dynasty candidates in free fall  (Read 919 times)

rangerrebew

Jeb, Hillary share space in polling toilet
Dynasty candidates in free fall
Published: 9 hours ago

The so-called inevitable candidates are not looking so inevitable at the moment.

A new Pew Research Center poll has Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush at 4 percent among primary voters. Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s performance with Democrats sits at 38 percent in a recent Fox News poll.

“When Republican and Republican-leaning voters are asked in an open-ended format (no names provided) for their first choice for the nomination, none of the 15 GOP candidates are named by more than 25 percent of those who may vote in the primary: 25 percent name Donald Trump, 16 percent name Ben Carson, both Marco Rubio and Carly Fiorina are named by 8 percent, 6 percent name Ted Cruz and 4 percent choose Jeb Bush,” Pew reported Friday.

Registered voters told the organization they crave a candidate with “new ideas and a different approach,” which may partially explain why so many of them are giving Bush the cold shoulder — while gravitating to Trump and retired neurosurgeon Carson — at the moment.

The number of Republican and Republican-leaning registered voters who place more importance on new ideas than “experience and a proven record” sits at 65 percent to 29 percent. That stance has held steady since March.

Hillary Clinton, who Bush attacked as a front-runner when he announced his campaign June 15, is in a slower decline in a Fox News poll taken Sept. 20-22.

Only 38 percent of registered voters told Fox’s Shaw & Company Research pollsters they had a favorable opinion of Clinton. She enjoyed a 56 percent favorable rating in late June.

Clinton’s fall is unmatched among all other presidential candidates over a similar period of time. Even billionaire Trump, who was called on to end his campaign after comments on illegal immigration and Arizona Sen. John McCain, has maintained a steady favorable rating.

Trump’s 34 percent rating from late September essentially matches his 33 percent rating in April.

Gallup has contributed Clinton’s sagging numbers to her decision to use a personal email server while secretary of state.

Who do you love? Get your favorite presidential bumper sticker here! Check out WND Superstore’s mind-blowing and hilarious selection

“Dogged by continued scrutiny of her email practices as secretary of state, Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s favorability with the American public has sunk to one of its lowest levels in Gallup’s 23-year trend. Currently, 41% of U.S. adults say they have a favorable opinion of the Democratic front-runner, while 51% hold an unfavorable view,” Gallup reported Sept. 4.

Veteran campaign strategist Robert Shrum summed up Democrats’ fears about Clinton’s recent polling to the New York Times Sept. 9.

“You have Democrats beginning to panic about the one thing that a lot of them never worried about, which was Clinton’s electability in the general election,” said Shrum. “You still have to think of her as the odds-on favorite for the Democratic nomination. But the challenge she faces in the general election is both the trust problem and the likability problem.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/10/jeb-hillary-share-space-in-polling-toilet/#rcwKOD9spiber404.99

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Dynasty candidates in free fall

:0001:    :0001:

bkepley

My wife's family...Democrats all and liberal ones at that are down on Hillary.  My wife is sitting in bed next to me right now reading about all of Hillary's scandals.  Biden better get in because Hillary is a train-wreck.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
My wife's family...Democrats all and liberal ones at that are down on Hillary.  My wife is sitting in bed next to me right now reading about all of Hillary's scandals.  Biden better get in because Hillary is a train-wreck.

We should pray that Hillary is their candidate.  Biden would be much more difficult to beat.  We should prop Her Hindness up now to keep her in.  Although, I must say that either one will be entertaining to watch.   

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Longiron

We should pray that Hillary is their candidate.  Biden would be much more difficult to beat.  We should prop Her Hindness up now to keep her in.  Although, I must say that either one will be entertaining to watch.   

Agree, Hillary will be easier to beat. Biden will get the Barry political machine behind him because Biden can be controlled by Barry. It would be Obama 3rd term if Biden gets in their. He, Barry will not support Hillary and that is a advantage for the PUBBIE candidate if she gets the nomination. However, if we get a RINO candidate no difference between the Hillary and the RINO except Barry is not involved. :whistle:

rangerrebew

Hillary shouldn't be in the toilet, she should be in prison. :jail: