Author Topic: Is An Unborn Baby With a Human Heart a Human Being? Rep. Tsongas Won't Say  (Read 264 times)

rangerrebew

Is An Unborn Baby With a Human Heart a Human Being? Rep. Tsongas Won't Say

(CNSNews.com) -- Rep. Niki Tsongas (D-Mass.) said Wednesday that she will vote against any effort to defund Planned Parenthood, and avoided saying whether an unborn baby with a human heart and a human liver is a human being.

On Wednesday on Capitol Hill, CNSNews.com asked Rep. Niki Tsongas,  “Planned Parenthood said that it aborted more than 327,000 babies in one year. I just was wondering, will you vote for a CR [continuing resolution] that permits funding for Planned Parenthood?”

Rep. Tsongas replied, “I absolutely. I will vote against anything that seeks to defund Planned Parenthood.”

CNSNews.com also asked, “Okay, and is an unborn baby with a human heart and a human liver a human being?”

Rep Tsongas responded, “I will vote against anything that defunds Planned Parenthood.”

CNSNews.com followed up with the question: “If it’s not a human being, what species is it?”

Rep. Tsongas said, “I deeply respect a woman’s right to choose, and make decisions for her family and doctor as to what’s appropriate for her and her family.”

Currently, the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee is investigating Planned Parenthood’s harvesting of aborted baby parts, as revealed in a series of undercover videos, and whether to end federal funding to the organization.

According to its latest annual report, in fiscal year 2014, Planned Parenthoodperformed [1] 327,653 abortions.

Planned Parenthood also received [1] $528.4 million from government grants and reimbursements that year, which equaled 41 percent of its revenue.
Source URL: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/sam-dorman/rep-tsongas-wont-say-what-species-unborn-baby-human-heart