Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE - Revealed, AMERICAN jihadi is 'top ISIS commander'  (Read 510 times)

Offline Paladin

EXCLUSIVE - Revealed, AMERICAN jihadi is 'top ISIS commander'
« on: September 30, 2015, 04:14:58 am »
Full title: "EXCLUSIVE - Revealed, AMERICAN jihadi is 'top ISIS commander': Yazidi slave reveals that she was beaten and held captive by US citizen who directs attacks and keeps vial of poison to kill himself if he is caught"

Interesting, if true. The "Daily Mail" did not, in fact cannot, verify her claims.

"A Yazidi slave girl has claimed the high-ranking ISIS commander who held her prisoner was a white American who directed the terror group's attacks and received personal letters from its leader.

Nada, 19, told MailOnline that US citizen Abu Abdullah al-Amriki (the American), 23, boasted about how beautiful women from all over the world wanted to join him in Syria and that he always kept a vial of poison on him - in case he was captured in battle.

She was bought by the ISIS emir - or local leader - at a slave auction in Islamic State's de-facto capital of Raqqa, Syria, in October.

[snip]

Abu Abdullah, who converted to Islam around four years ago and has many different identities, told Nada that he regularly travels to the United States to see his family, but there is no way to verify his sensational boast.

She said: 'He showed me pictures of his family - he had a girl and a boy. He said his family were not around, that they were far away.' "

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3253107/Is-ISIS-commander-AMERICAN-jihadi-Yazidi-slave-reveals-beaten-held-captive-citizen-directs-attacks-keeps-vial-poison-kill-caught.html

Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.