Author Topic: Ridiculous News of the Day  (Read 537919 times)

Offline roamer_1

Re: Ridiculous News of the Day
« Reply #3300 on: February 11, 2024, 09:33:13 pm »
There is basically a national crisis of young, violent, black males turning many large cities into risky, dangerous places.
Nobody of importance, either liberal or conservative, wants to admit it.

To the contrary (kinda)... I think it is purposeful.

It's fixed in mere weeks with the DA turning a blind eye for a week or two, letting the LEOs bust some heads to regain order. Then prosecute perps the hard way... Enforce the law with every prejudice (heh, mebbe a poor word). Order will be restored. The hard way.

But that's not what they're doing.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3301 on: February 11, 2024, 09:44:46 pm »
To the contrary (kinda)... I think it is purposeful.

It's fixed in mere weeks with the DA turning a blind eye for a week or two, letting the LEOs bust some heads to regain order. Then prosecute perps the hard way... Enforce the law with every prejudice (heh, mebbe a poor word). Order will be restored. The hard way.

But that's not what they're doing.

So few seem to realize that the laws of natural selection not only apply to the animal kingdom due lawlessness  Sad, but honest.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3302 on: February 11, 2024, 09:52:07 pm »
So few seem to realize that the laws of natural selection not only apply to the animal kingdom due lawlessness  Sad, but honest.

That's right - But more to the point, the solution to the problem is plain. That it is not being implemented speaks volumes. It is purposeful. Then the proper question is 'why?'...  :pondering:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3303 on: February 11, 2024, 09:59:24 pm »
That's right - But more to the point, the solution to the problem is plain. That it is not being implemented speaks volumes. It is purposeful. Then the proper question is 'why?'...  :pondering:

@roamer_1

As a wise man once noted,"Out of chaos comes order".

It remains to be seen who will be giving the orders after the next elections,the UN,or the citizens of the United States.

I have never in my life hoped to be so wrong,but even though Trump is in the lead now,the globalists WILL find a way to remain in control. Many of them having been working towards this their whole lives,and some are now the adult children of parents that spent their whole lives working towards "World  Wide Government,Inc",and the total control it would give them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3304 on: February 11, 2024, 10:17:08 pm »
@roamer_1

As a wise man once noted,"Out of chaos comes order".

It remains to be seen who will be giving the orders after the next elections,the UN,or the citizens of the United States.

I have never in my life hoped to be so wrong,but even though Trump is in the lead now,the globalists WILL find a way to remain in control. Many of them having been working towards this their whole lives,and some are now the adult children of parents that spent their whole lives working towards "World  Wide Government,Inc",and the total control it would give them.

You're right of course, or close to it.
Except the Tump shtick.
Tumpy ain't gonna change a damn thing.
He's the distraction that keeps the change from happening.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3305 on: February 12, 2024, 02:00:02 am »
You're right of course, or close to it.
Except the Tump shtick.
Tumpy ain't gonna change a damn thing.
He's the distraction that keeps the change from happening.

@roamer_1

Not if the dummies that refuse to vote for him stay home.

Then again,all you care about is making sure that "Rude,Rich,Orange Man" gets beaten.

IF this happens,I am going to be ALL up in your Biden EVERY time I see you whining about what is happening to America.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3306 on: February 12, 2024, 02:44:48 am »
@roamer_1

Not if the dummies that refuse to vote for him stay home.

Then again,all you care about is making sure that "Rude,Rich,Orange Man" gets beaten.

IF this happens,I am going to be ALL up in your Biden EVERY time I see you whining about what is happening to America.

@sneakypete

Doesn't matter if he wins. If he does, 4 more years of crazy high cost, governing by EO, and all wiped out the minute he leaves office. A giant waste of time, and money, going right back to normal the moment he's gone.

All y'all will never learn. Your messiahs can't get a damn thing done. That's the problem with populism... And ts utter failure, every dang time.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3307 on: February 12, 2024, 04:14:58 am »
@sneakypete

Doesn't matter if he wins. If he does, 4 more years of crazy high cost, governing by EO, and all wiped out the minute he leaves office. A giant waste of time, and money, going right back to normal the moment he's gone.

All y'all will never learn. Your messiahs can't get a damn thing done. That's the problem with populism... And ts utter failure, every dang time.

@roamer_1

So,it's better to let the Dims win/steal another election so they don't have to waste any time in their quest to destroy us as a free and independent nation/people?

When did  you become a "surrender monkey?

The TRUTH is that like it or not,Trump is the ONLY chance America has of remaining independent BECAUSE he is not a career politician,and the ONLY thing he cares about is how he gets written up in the history books.

IF he is able to defeat the Dim and all their illegal alien/non-existent human votes,it will,at a minimum,give us another  4 years to come up with someone to run and "pick up the ball and run  with it."

BTW,since WHEN has it been necessary for a SANE voters to think a Presidential candidate is his personal "Goomba" before they will vote for him?

Yeah,I DO get the "almost everybody loved Reagan" thing,but that was a rare happening and we just don't have the time to wait around for "another Reagan" to pop up and save us.

To keep from losing America come the next election,we MUST vote for the candidate we get,even if it isn't the one we/you want.

AND......,the FACT that Trump can only serve ONE full term before  having to leave office means he won't start running for re-election the day he is sworn in,like almost all of them do.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3308 on: February 12, 2024, 07:28:03 am »
@roamer_1

So,it's better to let the Dims win/steal another election so they don't have to waste any time in their quest to destroy us as a free and independent nation/people?

When did  you become a "surrender monkey?

It literally makes no difference to me @sneakypete . What the Dems want and what y'all want is the same damn thing to me.

You think your idea of big government is better than their idea of big government... It's not to me.
What I want is SMALL government.Cut the government by a quarter or a half, and balance the dang checkbook. That's good for starters.

The TRUTH is that like it or not,Trump is the ONLY chance America has of remaining independent BECAUSE he is not a career politician,and the ONLY thing he cares about is how he gets written up in the history books.

The truth is, like it or not, he ain't gonna change a damn thing, as proven by his first term. End of story.

IF he is able to defeat the Dim and all their illegal alien/non-existent human votes,it will,at a minimum,give us another  4 years to come up with someone to run and "pick up the ball and run  with it."

Yeah... Same old bullshit as the booshies. and the romulans. and the mcain'tiacs. Y'all never tire of kickin the can as the country burns.

BTW,since WHEN has it been necessary for a SANE voters to think a Presidential candidate is his personal "Goomba" before they will vote for him?

Yeah,I DO get the "almost everybody loved Reagan" thing,but that was a rare happening and we just don't have the time to wait around for "another Reagan" to pop up and save us.

To keep from losing America come the next election,we MUST vote for the candidate we get,even if it isn't the one we/you want.

AND......,the FACT that Trump can only serve ONE full term before  having to leave office means he won't start running for re-election the day he is sworn in,like almost all of them do.

Yeah, I don't love Reagan. I love people I know. But I respect him very much. Not for what he said... For what he did. Which ain't what Tumpy's doing, even though he steals from Reagan. Not by a long shot.

And no. There is no 'we'. YOU (y'all) split them sheets. I am under no obligation to vote for your clown or pay for his circus. You broke it, YOU bought it... Not me. I will not vote for your big liberal government. EVER.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3309 on: February 12, 2024, 01:39:44 pm »
Good grief. Can we get back to the murder of the watermelon vendor?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3310 on: February 12, 2024, 01:46:43 pm »
Good grief. Can we get back to the murder of the watermelon vendor?

I live about 100 SW of supposedly where the best Watermelons are in the world.  Wife it seems once a year forces a trip up there to get one that is fresh and genuine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sugartown,_Louisiana

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3311 on: February 12, 2024, 02:14:37 pm »
We need to come up with another bit of ridiculous news, stat!

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #3312 on: February 12, 2024, 02:18:28 pm »
We need to come up with another bit of ridiculous news, stat!

This one is kind of old, 8 months, but here is our Texas Speaker of the House in action....  Wonder if the house provides him a designated driver?  Briefer poll.....  drunk or not drunk? :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz_cCuuwyEo

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3313 on: February 14, 2024, 02:52:23 pm »
New bodycam footage shows Okaloosa County, FL Deputy Jesse Hernandez declaring "shots fired!" and "I'm hit!" and shooting at the handcuffed, unarmed suspect inside of his police car.

He had not been shot, rather, it was determined that he heard an acorn drop onto the car. ...

Sgt Beth Roberts responded quickly to Deputy Hernandez erroneously calling "shots fired" in response to an acorn dropping from a tree.

"Where? Right there?" Roberts asked before also firing at the handcuffed, unarmed man in their car.

Luckily, both cops missed every shot.  ...

https://twitter.com/FordFischer/status/1757536607572279482

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3314 on: February 14, 2024, 04:04:05 pm »
Am I the  only one wondering why police officers inside the US,who are SUPPOSED to be US citizens,are speaking in Spanish?

BTW,whoever is responsible for hiring that panicking coward needs to be fired,and the cop needs to be fired for endangering the public by firing wild shots.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2024, 04:05:10 pm by sneakypete »

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3315 on: February 14, 2024, 04:08:42 pm »
Both deputies have been fired.
It's a pretty big News story here.  The two of them sure made swiss cheese out of the Ford Explorer Cop SUV!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3316 on: February 14, 2024, 04:20:26 pm »
Both deputies have been fired.
It's a pretty big News story here.  The two of them sure made swiss cheese out of the Ford Explorer Cop SUV!

:thumbsup:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3317 on: February 14, 2024, 09:48:16 pm »
Well the alternative to bustin' a few noggins is to leave a few cases of ammo laying around, but with the way hoodrats shoot, there would likely be a LOT of collateral damage.  :whistle: :shrug:

I am not sure that the damage isn't done, in one regard. The police have been so severely undercut by the politicians pandering to the criminal demographic, their uniforms might as well have a target printed on the back. I don't know that there wouldn't be a war between the crooks and cops in short order.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3318 on: February 14, 2024, 10:42:01 pm »
Wouldn't you hate to be a guy handcuffed and tossed into the back of a cruiser for spittin' on the sidewalk or some such thing, and have the cop blast you full of holes because he mistook an acorn for a barrage of bullets?

https://twitter.com/NBC10Boston/status/1757916106029953036
« Last Edit: February 14, 2024, 11:56:40 pm by mountaineer »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3319 on: February 15, 2024, 12:29:24 am »
Well the alternative to bustin' a few noggins is to leave a few cases of ammo laying around, but with the way hoodrats shoot, there would likely be a LOT of collateral damage.  :whistle: :shrug:

I am not sure that the damage isn't done, in one regard. The police have been so severely undercut by the politicians pandering to the criminal demographic, their uniforms might as well have a target printed on the back. I don't know that there wouldn't be a war between the crooks and cops in short order.

Still it has to happen. The only other option is to continue to subsidize criminals until all the major cities are hollowed clean out like Detroit.

We already know where this goes. We've seen it in our lifetime.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3320 on: February 15, 2024, 06:08:27 am »
Still it has to happen. The only other option is to continue to subsidize criminals until all the major cities are hollowed clean out like Detroit.

We already know where this goes. We've seen it in our lifetime.
Yeah, the BLM riots were a replay of the 1960s, with only lies for justification.
The old,mostly healed wounds of racial strife were gouged open by CRT and tons of propaganda as a preparatory bombardment, salted, infected, and left to fester, with lots of stick poking using reparations as a money motive (because who doesn't want 'free' money?).

ANTIFA, because these communists aren't against the war. They cant really work the Muslims into their paradigm, because the Muslims would just as soon behead them or throw them off the nearest tall building.

Media attack on Trump, like on Nixon, who did bring our troops home, as promised. Whatever you may say about Trump, he wasn't really feeding the MIC like a Democrat or GOPe'er, and that just would not do.

(It was the Congress that cut off funding that could have had the South Vietnamese bombing massed concentrations of NVA troops and taking out armored columns, if they'd had the money for fuel and munitions.) It was the Media spin on Tet that lost the war, because EVERY provincial capital that was attacked was held or retaken--which was a massive military defeat of the North, only mis-portrayed somehow as a defeat of the South and US forces by the talking heads, foremost of which was Walter Cronkite. The VC were practically eliminated.

So, SSDD (Same sh*t,different decade).
« Last Edit: February 15, 2024, 06:14:12 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

« Reply #3321 on: February 15, 2024, 11:51:50 am »
Am I the  only one wondering why police officers inside the US,who are SUPPOSED to be US citizens,are speaking in Spanish?

BTW,whoever is responsible for hiring that panicking coward needs to be fired,and the cop needs to be fired for endangering the public by firing wild shots.
@sneakypete How dare you apply common sense and logic to a situation involving firearms and unqualified people. Don't you know by now you can apply your feelings.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3322 on: February 15, 2024, 02:22:34 pm »

Uvalde Texas is looking for replacements I hear tell.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3323 on: February 15, 2024, 04:23:14 pm »
Yeah, the BLM riots were a replay of the 1960s, with only lies for justification.
The old,mostly healed wounds of racial strife were gouged open by CRT and tons of propaganda as a preparatory bombardment, salted, infected, and left to fester, with lots of stick poking using reparations as a money motive (because who doesn't want 'free' money?).

ANTIFA, because these communists aren't against the war. They cant really work the Muslims into their paradigm, because the Muslims would just as soon behead them or throw them off the nearest tall building.

Media attack on Trump, like on Nixon, who did bring our troops home, as promised. Whatever you may say about Trump, he wasn't really feeding the MIC like a Democrat or GOPe'er, and that just would not do.

(It was the Congress that cut off funding that could have had the South Vietnamese bombing massed concentrations of NVA troops and taking out armored columns, if they'd had the money for fuel and munitions.)

@Smokin Joe

That was still happening,but Congress didn't know anything  about it. There WERE USSF troops on the ground in Cambodia,Laos,and North Vietnam (USN Seal teams on the coast) inserting and picking up SVN/NVA agents. Away from the coast,it was the USSF being inserted into Cambodia,Laos,and even NVN using small teams of 6 to Platoons to ambush NVA convoys,snatch prisoners,pull off ambush  hits on  NVA  moving south along the Ho Chi Mihn Trail,and pretty much  anything else you can think of.

It was never publicized,but the Soviets also had Spetnaz teams being inserted into some of the same areas to try to capture/kill the USSF teams.

I have no idea if it is true or not,but I HEARD via "rumor control" that a whole recon team from CCN got aboard the wrong helicopter after calling for an extraction,and were nevezr heard from again. The fact that we were all suddenly told to make sure we recognized the markings on any  helicopter that landed to pick us up,and to take appropriate action if we didn't recognize the door gunner. The pilots were hard  to  recognize due to being  so far away from the doors and because they were wearing helmets.

It was the Media spin on Tet that lost the war, because EVERY provincial capital that was attacked was held or retaken--which was a massive military defeat of the North, only mis-portrayed somehow as a defeat of the South and US forces by the talking heads, foremost of which was Walter Cronkite. The VC were practically eliminated.

Yup! I am not so  sure about VC activity,but  the NVA took a long  time to recover from the hits they took.

The North Vietnamese lost a LOT of VC cadre due to exposing  themselves during Tet. The ones that didn't get killed from exposing  themselves due to  leading attacks had to either flee to NVN,or face being tracked down and executed.

The famous photo of the SVN officer shooting a VC in the head in the streets of Saigon are proof of this. The media tried to make this out to be a murder,but  the man shot was a NVN officer working  in plan clothes in SVN,and partially responsible for the attacks in Saigon.

So, SSDD (Same sh*t,different decade).

Seems like nothing really changes. Same script,different actors.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3324 on: February 15, 2024, 04:25:47 pm »
@sneakypete How dare you apply common sense and logic to a situation involving firearms and unqualified people. Don't you know by now you can apply your feelings.

@verga

Sorry!

My bad!